cнαpтєя 1 (Image of Jessie)

It was one am and I was on facebook as always talking to friends from school, one in particular, my best friend, Jake. We told each other everything, and when I say everything I mean everything. I love our friendship, I know I can always count on him whenever I need him and he will be there. I can't think of any time where he's let me down. He's funny, caring, loving and not to forget annoying at times.

So here we were on fb daring each other silly dares as usual until he gave me a dare to a guy I have never spoken to in my whole life. I wasn't so sure about doing it and felt butterflies in my stomach, I became nervous.

The dare was to pop upto this guy called 'Liam Lancaster' and say;

Boo!..

Scared you?

How very weird of Jake to select such..words. However... I did it. Instantly I could feel my heart beating faster than usual, I didn't even know why I was getting so worried I mean it wasn't like I swore or something. Although it was a very strange way to start a conversation

What if he thinks I'm weird?

Well you are, arn't you?

Crazily I started talking to myself and I though I was slowly turning mad.

As I waited for the reply at the same time not wanting to know what he said, he popped up.

"Are you feeling alright?" my eyes widened and I thought to myself what do I say now?

So to get to the point we actually started talking that night and it felt as if I knew him longer than just 2 hours.

The next day at school he came up to me and said "Boo! Scared you?"

And for me? Yeah that was rather very embarrassing as I could feel my cheeks heat up.

**

We started talking almost every night generally. We made each other laugh by making up lame jokes and called each other weird nick names that made us laugh. That led to physically playfully hitting each other in the corridors.

It was fun and creepy at the same time at how he snuck up behind me and pushed me; so I had to be very wise and look out.

We played around like best friends, cared for each other like siblings, argued like a crazy couple but most of all somehow through all the lame jokes, the fake arguing over petty little things, the pushing each other into walls of the corridors. I think I liked him.

I liked him a lot. I liked his personality, his smile, the way he spoke, how his eyes smiled when he did, and how he treated everyone of his friends with respect. I was happy knowing I had him in my life.

* Hey guys My first story, I know it's short but slowly it will get longer:) VOTE and COMMENT!! Tell me what YOU think.. :D Thanks<3

Image of Jessie>>>

© 2012 All Rights Reserved