Young Master (VI)

At first Long Zixi didn't even notice that he was no longer receiving any messages from Wei Xiao, it wasn't until after one month after Wei Xiao stopped replying back did he notice.

Long Zixi thought that maybe Wei Xiao was busy as Wei Xiao has told him about wanting to go to school, so Long Zixi pushed it to the back of his mind and focused on the matter at hand.

As time went by Long Zixi felt that there was something wrong as he still didn't receive any news about Wei Xiao, so he planned to come by and visit. He sent word to the Wei manor informing them of his upcoming visit.

When Wei Yue heard the news, she almost fainted at that moment. She had just finished branding Wei Xiao with a couple of cigarettes burns and he was still recovering from his broken arm and legs.

Wei Yue dashes to Wei Xiao's room, she glanced at the person laying in the bed with lifeless eyes with a condescending look on her face. Wei Yue had slowly changed the servants who would usually attend to Wei Xiao with ones that she found, and with them they would always take hush money.

Wei Yue had also taken away all his devices so that he wouldn't be able to contact anyone else, she couldn't take any chances. Wei Yue walked over and forcefully gripped the upper part of his broken arm, "Listen you fucking piece of trash, Xi ge is going to come by tomorrow. You should know what to say and what not to say, right? Or do you need me to teach you?"

Wei Xiao's eyes widened in horror at her words 'teach', last time she said that she did 'teach' him. It left him unable to talk for two weeks. Wei Xiao quickly bobbed his head and meakly answered, "I-I know... Y-you don't ha-have to worry."

Wei Yue's eyes narrowed down. She caressed his swollen cheeks with her fingers, she felt him tremble under her touch. "Good."

Her hand quickly slapped his cheeks and a loud resounding slap echoed inside of the room, her voice was laced with malicious intent, "You better, or else... I'll make you pay for it."

"Now, what will you say about your arm and legs?"

"I-I'll say that I accidentally fell down."

"Hmm... what about your face?"

"The servants picked on me..."

"And Xi ge?"

"I was too busy studying to reply... I had dropped my phone in the toilet."

Wei Yue flipped her hair and walks away, "It's good that you know where you stand, ant."

As soon as Wei Yue left the room, the cowardly and timid look in Wei Xiao's eyes disappeared and a languid but frosty look replaced it.

<Bao Bao did you record it?>

<Yes, host...>

During the entire conversation Bao Bao had been by Wei Xiao's side and recorded their entire conversation. He was livid with anger at seeing his host he bullied by a green tea bitch that was still wet behind her ears. She was just jealous that she couldn't hold a candle to his wonderful host.

Hmph, just you wait!!! You'll come crashing down you stinking brat for daring to lay your dirty paws on my dear host! Bao Bao can't wait for your downfall. Bao Bao gleefully laugh with his cheeky and adorable voice as he knew that his host was like an experienced predator. Bao Bao didn't even bother to light a candle for Wei Yue. Wei Xiao wouldn't show himself until it was at the right moment, only then would he make sure that once he went on the offense, they would have no way to come back.

He was simply just leading her by the nose and she gladly obliged.

Every since Wei Yue had decided to 'visit' him, Wei Xiao had Bao Bao record and store the evidence. Wei Xiao had Bao Bao also store the recordings from the security cameras in a safe place. Later on, he would need it to prosecute her in court. Though he was worried as from what he's read about the law and how it worked. If prosecuted, her lawyer might plead that she has an unstable mentality and get her sent to a mental institution instead.

But Wei Xiao thought that that was too lenient for someone like her, he needed to cut off all ways of escape and thankfully the person he needed would be arriving tomorrow.

He only needed to drag this on for just a little longer, then he would pull on the net and reel everything in. Wei Xiao couldn't help but smile at how simple it was to manipulate others to do what you wanted. The human heart after all isn't so hard to understand, after you've experienced the darkest parts of it.

The weight that Wei Xiao had put on, all went away. His body is now underweight, his cheeks that were once plump and full were starting to shallow out. He had dark eye bags underneath his round eyes, his lips were cracked as some times Wei Yue wouldn't give him anything to drink. But Wei Xiao didn't care, though his mission was that he was supposed to live a 'good' life, he had planned that for afterwards. First of all he knew that Wei Yue couldn't kill her younger brother yet, after all it would be suspicious to their parents and to the Long Family and if investigated thoroughly, it wouldn't be hard to pin point who did it.

Wei Xiao knew that she was just waiting for his mother's birthday. The advantage that he had was that he knew about events that would happen in the upcoming future, along with Bao Bao's monitoring, and that he was fairly good at reading people. He knew that Wei Yue couldn't give up the chance to get rid of her 'competitor', he sneered at her naive thinking.

She was already stupid enough to not know that things had changed already, his parents were more attentive to him and he know had the golden thigh to hug on. Though she may have her female protagonist halo, against the male protagonist it was merely just squashing an ant below their feet.

Wei Xiao glanced at the windows and looked outside, winter had just ended and spring time would be coming around the corner. His parents would be coming back soon and he was thinking of what to give to them as a present. He didn't worry about Wei Yue, he will be borrowing someone else's hand to do the work, it was only fair after all that he and the original Wei Xiao had suffered through.

That night Wei Yue made sure that the servants cleaned and tidied up Wei Xiao's room, it was also the first day that Wei Xiao ate a full meal in the past three months. They had only made sure to give him enough so that he wouldn't die of starvation, that would also be the same with water. But since he had been starved for so long, his stomach couldn't handle the food that was prepared and he only took a couple of bites before he stopped eating.

The maids that were now serving him couldn't care less about serving Wei Xiao and after he was done, they simply brought out the food and left. On the way out they would make rude comments about Wei Xiao as they were allowed to do so by Wei Yue.

Once alone in the room, Wei Xiao laid against the bed and closed his eyes. He needed to rest up as there was going to be a good show to watch tomorrow.