Percy Weasley / Amortentia

People say you make Freinds and Enemies during your time at Hogwarts, that what you believed

People say you make Freinds and Enemies during your time at Hogwarts, that what you believed. But you never expected to find your true love during it too. So when you were in class, and you realized who you smelled, it hit you like a brick.

"Who can tell me what Amortentia is?" You raised your hand to answer Professor Slughorns question.

"Yes, Mrs. LN."

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world if you smell it that's who you love."

"Correct, 10 points to Y/H."

"Professor, but what if it gives you a smell you don't know at all," asked Percy.

"Well sometimes, you don't know them just yet, or you know they just don't know it," he answered.

"Mrs. LN, smell the potion a smell." I walked up to the potion.

"I smell books, hair jell and..." it smelled like Percy, "I don't know what that last sent is." Slughorn smiled at you and you stepped back. Everyone got in a line to smell. It was finally Percy turn.

"I smell (favorite fruit), (favorite chocolate), and (your favorite scented perfume)." You had blushed when your friend hit you on the arm.

"He loves you," she whispered.

" I think I smelled him in the potion."

"Your soulmates." she giggled. You glared at her, but your cheeks went red.

"Leave me alone," you mumbled.

"Yeah f/N (friends name) leave YN alone." said your guy friend G/F/N,  then he put his arm around your shoulder

"I'm just telling her to go over and talk to her soulmate."

"who?" G/F/N asked.

"Percy." you smacked them both when they started laughing loudly and everyone looked over.

"Mr. G/F/L/N, Mrs. Y/F/L/N, and Mrs. LN, what is it that you are laughing about over there," asked Slughorn.

"Oh, YN's lover is-." you smacked your hand over her mouth.