Fred/ Laugh

No one ever really understood why I put up with Fred and George's antics

No one ever really understood why I put up with Fred and George's antics. But as everyone cursed and got angry at their pranks, I simply burst into laughter. They were my best friend and boyfriend.

I ran towards the twins, who had their backs turned to me, "Freddy, Georgie, Lee!" I cheered as I went to press my lips to Freds cheek only for him to move.

"What?" I asked him with a confused look as I turned to Lee and George for a reason, "Are we still going to prank Snape?"

Fred turned to me, "Actually we decided that you should just stay."

I paused, "What? Why? You three promised!" I protested.

George looked into my eyes, "Fred thinks its best not for his ex to be going with us."

I immediately stopped breathing, "Ex? That's how you're going to break up with me?!" I growled before walking away as tears threatened to come down.

"YN!" They called me but I was gone, those bloody pricks!

But it was only supposed to be a prank, but it went wrong.

I ran into the common room angrily ignoring Rogers, Max and Theo' conceded looks. I jumped onto my bed and cried.

The three boys entered the room, "Whats wrong?" I groaned.

"He broke up with me! Honestly after 2 blasted years! I guess I don't have a date to the Yule Ball now."

Roger pulled me to his side, "You have three months to figure out, who you will go with. Its alright YN, you have us, your originals before we were replaced."

I pouted, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I stopped hanging out with you lot. I missed you three."

"Now go freshen up so we can go to dinner." I smirked.

"Actually before we go to dinner, can you help me with a small prank on Snape? The boys clinically kicked me out of it as a freaking break up."

——————
We ran into the Great Hall late in a fit of laughter before we received a glare from Snape and got quiet. I looked towards the Gryffindor table to see Fred with a frown.

I rolled my eyes, 'Why is that prick sad?! Not like I broke up with him!'

I sat beside Theo as Max and Roger sat across from me. "YN!" I turned slightly to see Lee calling me, I turned back around and started eating a biscuit.