Sirius Black- Smile for Me

Your a Marauder

Sirius POV It really wasn't that much of a secret that me and YN liked each other

Sirius POV
It really wasn't that much of a secret that me and YN liked each other. Well I think she likes me.

Well I liked her a lot but she never says or does anything that makes me think she does.

Anyways... today me and the Marauders are going to Hogsmead. That means YN will be there. It's our 6th year and I was hoping we would be together.

Today the carriages had to be polished so we had to walk to Hogsmead. Me and the boys waited downstairs as YN wasn't here. Then she and Lilly walked out, Lilly went over to Alice. YN has her camera in her case to her side.

"Sorry I'm late, let's go." She smiled at us.

She walked in between us, many were jealous she got to be with us. So we made a system where no one could hurt her. It was by demand of me of course but still.
James and Peter
YN
Sirius and Remus

We walked out of the school, then we walked normally. YN was in between me and Remus.

"YN take a picture of me and Lilly." James told her.

"No, she's kill me." YN groaned.

"Please." James begged her.

"LILLY COME HERE!" YN yelled.

When Lilly came James hugged her and YN snapped a photo. We all stopped looking at the photo. Lilly hugged him as well.

"Yes she loves me." James cheered.

"Okay, Sirius how about a picture." She pointed the camera at me. She looked at the picture and gave me a look. "Smile for the camera Sirius."

When she took it she smiled. "How about a group picture?" YN suggests. "Lilly." She yelled Lilly came, and hugged James.

When YN presses the button, she kissed my cheek. I stood shocked. "Come on, if your lucky in the next picture I'll kiss your lips."

"Lilly it would be a perfect wedding picture right." James smiled at her.

"Definitely." She then kissed him, YN snapped a photo. She then handed it to James.

"Thanks YN."

"Save the pictures for you four can show your kids." Remus joked.

"Course knowing Sirius he gonna brag to our kids about being the king of the school."

The boys all looked at me as YN and Lilly continued to walk in front of us. Me and James silently cheered each other on.
We all ran over to them.

"Sirius a picture me and you." YN came over to me.

"Smile for me Sirius."
When she snapped it she had kissed me on the lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped.

"About time you asked come on." She grabbed my hand as she ran over to the others.

I smiled at her, as YN was latched onto my arm. Remus raised his eyebrows at me.

"So you are finally going out?" Remus smiled, as the others looked at us.

"Yup." YN cheered. She snapped another photo of the others.

"So are James and Lilly." Peter laughed.

"About time." YN whispered in my ear. I nodded in return.

She leaned up, on her tippy toes and kissed me. I heard the others yelling and cheering. Lilly snapped a phot.

"Payback." She shrugged grabbing James.

"Come on." YN pulled me over to Lilly, who still had the camera. YN grabbed the camera.

"Okay Lonely Remus and Peter, you want a picture to go." YN joked.

"YN sometimes I hate you." Remus groaned.

"I'm sorry, I took Sirius away from you." Remus tried to grab her but YN ran off. Remus ran after her.

When they came back Remus was holding YN over his shoulder. "I believe this is yours." Remus handed her to me.

"Yup, sorry about that. She went rouge." I smiled at YN.

"I will kill you." She glared at Remus.

"I'm the wolf in the group YN, so I'm stronger than you and you know it." Remus looked away.

I set YN down but had my hands around her waist as her back was to my stomach, "Sirius."

"Yes love." I kissed her head.

"I love you."

My smile got bigger, "I love you too."

"That's good." She looked up at me.

"Yeah it is." I kissed her head.

"My legs hurt now." She groaned.

"Get on." I leaned down as she got onto my back. I held her as I ran up to the others.

"Hey guys." YN smiled softly at them.

Lilly grabbed the camera and took another picture of us. When we got closer to Hogsmead YN got off my back. She and Lilly ran over to the village.

'I'm gonna marry that girl.'