Sirius Black: Flirt Causes Heartbreak

I held hands with Sirius Black, my boyfriend

I held hands with Sirius Black, my boyfriend. As we walked around Hogsmead on Saturday night. Although it was cold I wore a skirt. Sirius wrapped his sweater around me.

"Thanks Sirius." I smiled holding onto the sweater.

"Your welcome love." He looked away from me. Following his eyes I saw him staring at Marlene. My friend.

I scoffed quietly, I leaned my head on Sirius. But he still wasn't paying attention to me or acknowledging me. That was till James seemed to yell at him with his eyes.

Sirius looked at me and smiled, me rolling my eyes looking away. "Sirius I'm not feeling so good, I'm gonna go back to the castle."

"Okay. Bye YN." He walked away.

I scoffed, and began walking towards Lilly and Alice.

"Hey, YN- are you alright?" Lilly noticed my eyes going teary. I shook my head holding onto Lilly.

"What's wrong? Do I have to kill Sirius." Alice growled.

"He barely even looked at me only every once in a while. He was busy staring at Marlene. And James kept yelling at him with his eyes just for Sirius to acknowledge my existence." I cry, it was then I noticed my tears fell.

"Come on let's go back to the castle." Lilly and Alice started pulling me towards the carriages.

But I turned my head for a second, more tears dropped, till I was sobbing. The girls turned to see why I cried even more. Their eyes landed on Sirius and Marlene.

Right up against each other as Marlene leaned into kiss him.

Their eyes widened in anger, I sank down to my knees. James, Peter and Remus ran over to us.

James picked me up in a swift motion. Remus and Peter pulled Lilly and Alice along with us.

"I'm sorry, YN, he's an idiot." James kissed my head as I cried into his chest.

We sat in silence, except my occasional sniffs. When we got to the castle, I was the first off as I went over to Hagrid's. Leaving the others who sighed and watched me run away.

I knocked on the door, Hagrid opened the door. I went in and sat down.

"Alright there YN." He asked, getting me a jar of ice cream.

"No, why do boys suck so much, really they can't just make up their minds. What's wrong with teenage boys? All they do is make you feel bad and hurt you. I think they shouldn't date at all because the girl or boy will end up hurt and alone. What do you think I should do? Your right I should break up with Sirius. But I still love him? Your right I should tell him off. But I'm bad at that! Maybe I should stage a plan. No I'm bad at plans. How about I make him feel bad about it. Your brilliant Hagrid I got to go." I hugged him as he stared at me confused.

Taking the ice cream I took of running to the castle.

"Password." Fat Lady asked me.

"Fairy Lights." The door opened.

Inside waited the Lilly, Alice, James and Remus. Peter must have went to bed.

"Hey guys." I sat down with the ice cream.

"Are you alright?" Remus Asked.

"Definitely, Hagrid told me to just make him feel bad about it and crush his heart." I handed them all a spoon.

"Why do you have spoons in your purse?" Alice asks.

"Hagrid always has ice cream so I keep a few in my bag." I explain as we all ate ice cream.

Soon after Sirius and Marlene came stumbling in. They were both giggling. I felt a ping in my heart.

Getting up, I looked Sirius in the eyes. "We need to talk." He furrowed his eyebrows. As he saw the others glares.

He followed me upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed, he sat beside me.

"What's wrong YN?" He asks putting an arm around me. I pushed his arm off.

"Sirius, I saw you and Marlene, do you like her?" I sigh.

"No, YN I'm sorry."

"No more I'm sorries we both know there worthless. What happened to nothing will ever hurt you. What happened to the 'I Love You's'? What happened to the nice guy I knew? I cried my way here, I couldn't walk James had to pick me up. I went to talk to Hagrid. All because you made out with Marlene when you thought I left." I rambled.

He kissed me, I pushed him off and slapped him.

"No, more Sirius. I'm done with this relationship and you. Go find Marlene! I hate and love you at the same and it hurts Sirius. It hurts, to know I love you and you went behind my back."

"YN, look it was an all an accident it meant nothing to me. It's always gonna be you." He tried to grab my hands.

"It's not gonna be you for me, Sir I'm gonna move one. To someone who's definitely not like you. Because Sirius I'm not gonna let you hurt me over and over again."

"YN... please."

"Sirius can you just go."

"No Y-."

"Leave! Get out! We're Over." I yelled at him.

Tears went down both our faces as Sirius opened the door.

"This never lasts YN, we both know that."

"This time I'll make sure it will." As I slammed the door behind him.

I crawled into my bed with my ice cream that will always be cold enough so it won't melt.

Tears fell all night, the girls comforted me.
It didn't help, It hurst.
Bad, how badly it hurt.
Sirius Black you broke me.