Percy/ Clearwater

I watched Penelope Clearwater in pure jealousy as she walked down the hallway beside Percy

I watched Penelope Clearwater in pure jealousy as she walked down the hallway beside Percy. My Percy. I know I'm not the most attractive person in the world but I was a way better person then her!

I'm more on the quiet side but me and Percy were close friends. We grew up together whenever my dad couldn't watch me, I was at the Weasleys residence.

I didn't mean to fall in love with the boy with ginger curls, but it just happened. Everyone would tell me and Percy that'd we be together and I didn't believe it. Till fourth year when we had kissed, but the next year he's with Penelope.

It made no sense, how could his feelings change in the span of two months for a girl he once despised. And why does he hate me now? What did I do?

"YN!" I looked away from the couple, unaware that both of them turned at the call of my name, a smile pressed on my lips at the sight of Ravenclaw quidditch captain Andrew Jacoby.
"Oh hello Andy! How are you?"

The older boy smiled, "Great actually, well um YN it's my last year here and it's your 6th. I was kind of wondering if you'd like to be my date to the end of the year ball for 7th years?"

I instantly blushed flattered, what should I say? He's obviously cute. It's his last year, if I don't like him, I'm here and he's somewhere else. Wait what about Percy? What about Percy he has Penelope?! Gets over it YN!
"Sure."

He smiled happily as he began explaining the details and that's he'd pick me up from the Gryffindor common room. Once he was out of sight I ran to the Common room, in panic and terror.

I threw the door open as all my friends, younger and older, "I need help!" I screamed collapsing on Oliver.

"Bloody hell, YN!"

Angelina snorted, "Whats wrong?"

I thanked the twins as they fanned me, "I have a date." Everyone stopped for a moment and then began to cheer.

"Percy broke up with Clearwater! And he's finally with YN-."

I shook my head, "NO!" They all stopped immediately with frowns.

"No? What do you mean?"
"You said you had a date."

"With Andrew Jacoby." I mentioned.

Angelina and Alicia sniffed, "But that means there really will never be a you and Percy."

I rolled my eyes with a snort, "Why are you all sad? You're acting like you're me."