[2.1] House of Presents ~ pt 1

*unedited*

-------------------------------------------------------

Eddie knew Camilla's current angry state was probably dangerous for someone... probably Mara. So, he had to find her and quickly.

However, as he reached the front door, something caused him to stop. A quiet, soft but confident male voice in the back of his head a voice he hadn't heard since he became the Osirian.

"The key, Eddison..."

He turned, looking for the voice and his eyes fell on the crescent moon key the new girl KT held in her hands. The girl having brought more of her boxes over from Isis house.

"Wait... that key," Eddie rushed into the living room his eyes on the key, "what's it for?"

KT looked shocked for a second getting to her feet trying to hide the key, but Eddie's focus was on something else now. The photo the girl had been looking at. In it was the man he had seen in the hospital room.

"This guy," Eddie spoke excitedly, his hunch right, "this is your granddad isnt it? Well... isnt it?!"

"Eddie you are freaking the girl out!" Camilla's voice caused the Osirian to look to the living room door where Camilla currently stood, crossing her arms.

"you heard him too..." It wasn't a question, but Camilla nodded her head before moving into the room, her heels heard on the wooden floor. She had heard the same male voice from last year in her mind, that's why she came back into the house.

"Please give that back!" KT grabbed the photo off Eddie, Camilla's distraction being enough for the boy to let it go without much of a battle.

Eddie looked to The Protector, "he's the guy from our dream Cam,"

Camilla just looked back at Eddie honestly trying to figure out the level of stupid the boy worked on, did he not just hear her say to calm down because he was freaking KT out? Or did she just make that up?

Eddie simply looked excited before glancing to KT who backed up, so she stood a little behind Camilla. "He was the guy who told you to come here."

"Eddie...." Camilla took a step forward so Eddie couldn't move any closer to the new girl, her tone full of warning.

Eddie, of course, ignored this and kept pushing, "he gave you that key and said there was a great danger here and you had to –"

"Students aren't allowed in the house during lunch break!" Victor's stern tone was one Camilla welcomed as it finally caused Eddie to stop talking. The three students turned to see the older gentleman stood in the doorway to the living room. "Well," Victor looked over them, not surprised to see it Camilla was in their mix, the young girl giving her father figure a smile the pair knowing she wouldn't get in trouble for this, "did you hear what I said?"

KT looked at the man nervously, "I was just unpacking, you're Victor, right? I'm KT, the new girl."

If KT expected a warm welcome from the man she was to be mistaken, Victor simply looked at her blankly causing Camilla to look down at her shoes as she tried not to laugh.

KT wasn't sure what to do with the silence that formed and just kept talking, "from what I've heard on campus, everyone says that this is the best house..."

Victor still said nothing.

"Hi..." KT added again.

"Get back to school." Victor ordered them, "Camilla remember your extra class at the end of the day."