[7.2] House of Pi ~ Pt 2

*unedited*

-------------------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy, Eddie?!" KT groaned as she and Camilla followed on behind Eddie, the three following Victor to this secret meeting. "I can't believe we are just following him." this last comment was more to Camilla than the boy stealing ahead of them.

Camilla looped her arms in KT's, "its part of the Anum Academy charm... crazy is just our base level."

"Shhh!" Eddie hissed at the pair as they caught up with him before pointing to a clearing in the woods near a fallen tree. Camilla smiling slightly at the sight. It was were Sibuna had been formed. Though instead of a bin being on fire, Victor was stood alone in the clearing. The girl took cover behind a tree and peeped out, confused as to what her mentor was up too. Eddie and KT popped their heads out from behind the tree they were hiding behind as Miss Denby entered the clearing.

"Denby!" Eddie hissed to his friends.

"We can see that!" Camilla hissed back at him before focusing back on the adults a frown on her face as a third person appeared in the clearing. Their back to them so they couldn't see who it was.

"who's the other guy?" Eddie asked the pair.

"I can't see..." KT whispered to him apologetically.

"Your charms didn't work on Trudy after all!" Denby belittled Victor causing Camilla to shake her head. Victor couldn't be working for the bad guy. For the tank woman. He just couldn't.

Victor didn't help with his answer of, "may I remind you that the date was not my ridiculous idea? Now she'll never admit to having the parcel."

Camilla had to cover her mouth to stop the gasp from leaving it. This was all to do with the bloody bracelet!

"Victor, we're running out of time!" Denby argued with him. "the bracelet can only be used when everything is a lined, you know that!"

"guy's I'm going closer..." Eddie whispered to the pair, knowing Camilla wouldn't argue with him this time. The girl was too busy trying to mentally come up with some excuse as to why Victor wasn't a bad guy despite the evidence being in front of her this time.

Eddie raced forward, and the two girls glanced to one another before they did the same. Eddie and KT diving behind a tree and Camilla diving behind the one opposite them. Her foot stepping on a twig and snapping it, causing all three teens to freeze.

KT took a deep breath before popping her head out from behind the tree, her eyes widening as she took in the sight of who the third man was. Her eyes looking to Eddie in shock. It couldn't be possible. 

"What?!" Camilla hissed to the girl seeing her reaction.

"What did you see?" Eddie also asked looking to KT. Both Osirian and Protector trying to figure out what had freaked the girl out so much.

KT just shook her head, looking to Eddie with sad eyes.

The American boy glanced to the small girl hiding behind the tree opposite them to see her gesture her head to the scene. They would look together. He nodded his head and crept out to see the adults as Camilla did.

However, as he did, he finally understood why KT reacted as she did.

With Denby and Victor stood his dad. Mr Sweet.

Eddie fell back against the tree in shock. "Dad?"

"Oh, shit..." was Camilla's only response, though something in her tone told Eddie she wasn't surprised by the new information.