Tank.

I was playing pool with North when the text came through. Willow and Jacob were sitting at the table behind us giggling.

Cindy: wanna come over and watch Grimm?

Me: Be there soon

"see ya's later" I said as I strolled out the door. I loved when I spent the night at Cindy's I felt like we were getting closer. Usually I just turned up and we'd fall asleep watching something. I had been trying not to make it a regular thing. I didn't want to rush her into something.

I pulled up at Cindy's house and let myself in, walking down the hall to her bedroom, Opening the bedroom door the first thing I saw was Cindy standing there in her dressing gown, she shrugged her shoulders and it slipped revealing her shoulder, I stopped in my tracks.

"what are you ...." My words caught in my throat as I watched the dressing gown slip from her shoulders and pile at her feet.

She was stunning, standing there in a black see thru outfit. Her legs were bare. I could make out the triangle scrap between her legs, the top flowed open around her baby belly but fit snuggly to her breast on her shoulders sat ribbon bows. I wanted to walk up to her and devour her body, but I had more respect for her then that. I wanted more from her then that.

"I... We... Can't" I stammered.

"I want you Tank" She said she took a step towards me

"STOP" I bellowed

She stopped in her track looking at me with those big beautiful eyes.

"NO... I want sex Tank." She said sucking her bottom lips "I'm pregnant, and I'm horny."

Turning away from her I bolted from the room, so I didn't do something we would regret later.

****

I stormed into the clubhouse and made my way over to the bar. I told Pup to keep em coming. Shot after shot I swallowed. North walked over and slapped me on the shoulder before sitting down.

"thought you'd be out till morning" he said

"mmm" I grunted

"Wanna talk about it" he asked

I throw back my head laughing. "talk you wanna talk about it North. We gonna spill secrets and cry on each other's shoulders maybe swap tampons later" I snapped

"Yeah brother" he said with a shit eating grin.

I watched as Willow and Jacob walked out the front door. Willow ranting into her phone about something I couldn't hear. North watched her go but didn't move to follow instead he flicked his fingers and Pup walked out the door following Willow and Jacob.

"Spill" he said

"I think I'm falling in love with her" I mumbled swallowing my drink after the words left my mouth.

"So, tell her how you feel" he said

"I just walked in there with her standing there in see through get up demanding sex and I walked out" Listen to me I sound like a whining girl "she doesn't feel the same"

"Did you ask her?"

"well no we only talk about the baby" I shot back "she was practically naked I just bailed I couldn't think straight with her dressed like that"

"why didn't you give it to her then" he said laughing

"I have more respect for her then to just fuck n walk I won't do that to her again. She means more to me then that"

I can't believe I'm sitting here talking about my fucking feelings. I shouldn't have walked out on her like that I should have stayed and talked to her. Told her how I feel. Don't get me wrong I wanted nothing more then to be with her again, I wanted to take her against the wall when I seen her in that get up, but I wouldn't do it unless she was sure.

North stood downed his drink. Slapping me on the shoulder "Man up, Grow a set. Tell her how you feel and then ravage her" he said before walking away.

I downed another two drinks before I got up and headed to my room. Slamming the door behind me I walked into the bathroom throwing my clothes off as I went. I turned the water on and hopped under the spray. I stood there for a good fifteen twenty minutes before I soaped up my body, rinsed off and got out.

I had made the decision, I was going back to Cindy's I was going to lay it all out in the open. Wrapping the towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom. Stopping in my tracks for the second time tonight.

Stacey stood in my room wearing nothing but a black G-string, a leather jacket and boots.

"what are you doing in here?" I asked

"you know exactly what I'm doing in here" she said her eyes roaming down my naked chest.

The door swung open and in walked Cindy. She stopped in her tracks looked at the both of us. Opening her mouth, she turned and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Fuck" I screamed as I ran out after her "CINDY" I yelled after her, running down the stairs "CINDY".

I made it out the door just in time to watch her jump into her car and drive away.

I stormed back into the clubhouse, up the stairs and into my room. Stacey was still there sitting on the end of my bed. She stood up "ready to play" she purred, licking her lips.

"Get Out" I demanded

"What your kicking me out because of her. She's only using you for your money. You don't even know if you're the father to that sluts baby. God only knows who else she fucked around with"

I grabbed her around the throat spun her and slammed her into the wall. "Don't ever fucking coming in here again. Stay The Fuck Away From Me" I said letting go of her I push her out the open door "you are nothing but a club slut. That girl she is my everything. NOW FUCK OFF" I said slamming the door in her face.