Cyndi

Shocked, I stand there looking at the view, and everything Tank had done for me.

A picnic blanket laid out with a box full of food and a bottle of wine lay on top of the blanket.

The most amazing view. The sun was starting to set making it even more beautiful, looking out over the countryside.

"You did all this for me?" I ask as a tear slides down my cheek.

"You deserve it, and more"

Taking my hand, he pulls me to sit down. Pulling Chinese takeaway containers out of the box, "you bought Chinese food"

"it's your favourite isn't it?" Handing me a glass of wine, I take a sip, looking out over the view as he dishes up all of my favs.

Handing me a paper plate piled high with food. "Thank you, this is amazing"

"You're welcome"

We eat our food in relative silence, looking out over the view, as the sunsets.

After finishing our meal, we sit and watch as the kangaroos jump across the paddock in the last rays of the sun, some stopping to munch on the grass.

"It's so peaceful out here."

"It sure is, I come out here a lot when I need a moment to myself," Tank says taking my hand.

"How did you find this place?" I ask

"It's been in my family for generations, I grew up here on this farm. When I was a young teen I got into a fight with my dad and I took off on my bike, I hit a stump just over there and came off the bike. I was so mad, I started kicking and screaming at the stump, eventually, I stopped and took in my surrounds, the sun was setting, cattle were in the paddock below and I sat there for hours until I had calmed down enough to go home. Ever since then I've been coming here"

"Well it's a magical spot, I love it and thank you for sharing it with me"

"It's not over yet, I got dessert to" Tank said pulling another container from the box.

Turning around I watch as he pulls the lid off a container and pulls a chocolate-covered strawberry out, holding it up for me, leaning forward as he brings it to my mouth. I take the juicy fruit from his fingertips. It was still cold from the fridge, the hard chocolate giving it just the right amount of crunch. Strawberries and chocolate what could be better?

"Keep moaning like that and we won't be eating the rest of them" Tank taunts adjusting the front of his pants.

"Oh really," I say taking another strawberry and placing it in my mouth as I moan around it.

Leaning towards me Tank pulls me into his lap, crashing his lips against mine, kissing me quickly before stealing the strawberry straight from my mouth and pulling back with a wicked smirk on his face.

"I did warn you, but you had to tease me... mmm... these strawberries are so good" he moans grabbing another one.

Shoving him, I steal the container from his hands, moving away. Grabbing me he pulls me down on the blanket laying me on my back, as he leans over me, running his hand down the side of my face he bites into a strawberry, bringing it to my lips he paints them with the strawberry, before taking my lips in a passionate kiss.

Tank runs his hand down my side leaving a sizzling trail. His hand finds its way under my shirt and roams up my body, as his fingers graze the underside of my boob. Lifting my shirt, he kisses a path up my stomach, making his way to my left breast he captures it in his mouth over my lace bra, adding to the sensation. Biting down he looks up smiling before biting down on my other nipple, he lets go with a pop, leaving a kiss behind.

Staring into my eyes he pulls my shirt over my head, leaning down he captures my lips in a passionate kiss.

His hand trails down my body, when he reaches the waistband of my skirt, slipping underneath his hand cups my centre over my panties. Teasing me through my underwear, I moan into his mouth as his finger rubs my clit. Wrapping my hands around his neck I pull him into a deeper kiss, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth, I bite down.

Chuckling Tank moves down my body, spreading my legs he pulls my skirt up. Running his nose up my centre he deeply inhales, "mm you smell divine" pulling my undies to the side. He runs the tip of his finger from my clit down my aching centre, dipping inside me.

"so wet for me" he rumbles before his tongue follows the same path his finger just did. Slowly his tongue moves back up my slit before circling my clit. Sucking my bundle of nerves into his mouth he inserts a second finger, making me arch into his mouth more.

"Oh My God" my hands find their way into his hair, pulling I grind my centre into his face.

Picking up the pace he licks, sucks and bites. Playing my body to his tune.

"Oh no sugar you're not coming yet, I wanna be buried deep inside you when you go off" He demands as he pushes his pants down.

Moving up my body he captures my mouth with his. He traces the head of his penis up and down my wet centre teasing. Sucking my tongue into his mouth he captures it between his teeth as he enters my body in one quick thrust.

"OH FUCK!" My body convulses as I come, shuttering around his throbbing cock. Kissing me tenderly he starts to move slowly pumping in and out of me. Wrapping my legs around his waist he picks up the pace.

Moving to his knees he lifts my legs, so my feet are near his head. His finger rubs my clit as he pumps in and out of me at a faster pace hitting me deeper. Biting my lip, I try and cover my face with hands.

"Don't hide, I wanna see your pretty face when I blow your mind." He says holding my hands captive above my head.

"Fffuucckk" I scream out as he pounds into me.

Grinding into me Tank grunts as he pumps slow and hard. Bending down to my lips he kisses me tenderly before rolling to the side. Bring me with him he tucks me into his side. Kissing me on the forehead.