23.

"Hey there, Mrs Morgan." Jake laughed as we walked through the Forest towards the witch's coven surrounded by the king's army.

"Shut up." I blushed and smiled.

"Look at you all rosy-cheeked. Awww, it's adorable." He teased me pinching my cheek.

"Will you stop it?" I pushed him back.

"I'm sorry but I still can't believe you got married. You're so grown up now being married to the boss. Wait, does this mean you're now my boss?"

"Oh yes, it so does." I laughed. "You are totally my bitch now."

"Ummm, I am nobody's bitch thank you."

"You were my maid of honor.....Awww and we forgot the pink dress."

"I was the MAN of honor thank you." He said shocked. "THE MAN."

"Are you convincing me or you on this?"

"I don't need to...You know what this conversation is over." He started to walk a little faster in front of me in a huff.

"You know you have officially made him a woman right?" Callan said next to me. "He's going to get his period soon and no one has a tampon."

"Yeah, but he will always be the butch one in the relationship." I smiled.

"No he won't and that is the saddest part." Callan laughed. "So question, do I call you my mother now?"

"Try it and see what happens."

He laughed. "So that's a no?"

"That's a hard sharp no," I said in his face.

"Thank goodness for that." Callan put his arm around my shoulder. "I'll just call you my mommy then." He laughed and ran away as I tried to hit him. "Mommy...Mommy where are you?" He called back to me.

"This is not the end of this," I yelled after him as he ran into the crowd of vampires.

"Baby, there you are." Carter smiled as he ran toward me. "I've been looking for you everywhere." He wrapped his arms around me, nearly knocking me over.

"Carter, I can't breathe," I said muffled into his broad chest.

"Sorry." He smiled pulling himself back slightly and kissing me. "Unfortunately I have to join Leon and Henry at the front of the army so I won't see you for a while. Promise me you will stay with Jake until we get to the coven."

"I promise."

"JACOB." He bellowed loudly.

"Yeah, boss man."

"Look after her and if there is any sign of danger you are to run and get her safe. Understood?" He said sternly.

"Crystal clear boss."

"I mean it," Carter said still glaring at Jake.

"I got this. She is safe with me." Jake patted Carter on the back. "You can trust me on this."

Carter sighed and nodded as he looked back at me. "I'll see you when we reach the coven." He pushed the hair out of my face with his finger as he stared into my eyes. "I have to go."

"Be careful Carter," I said as he kissed me. "Just be careful up there."

"I'm always careful." He kissed my cheek. "I love my wife very much." He said softly in my ear.

"I love you too." I smiled softly as he kissed my neck.

"Stay with Jake and I will see you soon." He kissed the top of my head and ran towards Leon and Henry at the front of the army.