Chapter Twelve - It's a Hard Life

I am so sorry for such a late update. I have been really sick and i have a lung infection. This chapter is really a filller and a building for a bigger plot to come!

I hope you all enjoy and feel free to follow me om Instagram where i give updates on my fan fics - @_shes.a.killer.queen_

  Chapter Twelve – It's a Hard Life  

The day before tour begins...

Last night I had barely got much sleep and funnily enough it wasn't even Roger's fault. My own, I had been having cramps most the evening and my morning sickness was a complete ass. Roger had woke me up at the crack of dawn to go on some drive out into London.

Roger had driven way out of town to the main part of London. We didn't have time to mess around. There was so much to be done; I wasn't nowhere near done packing like I wanted to be. I sat in the front seat eating some cake with some pickles in a jar, it was rather early but my cravings had begun and were really kicking my ass.

"How can you eat chocolate and pickles...its disgusting" Roger groaned slightly

"How can you eat raw fish?" I retaliate.

"Sushi is an actually food...whatever the hell that is. It's wrong and disgusting" He whined undoing a window. The rain hammering it down outside as 'I want to break free' came onto the radio. I leaned forward turning it up hearing that beginning bit; it always made me feel so pumped and energetic.

"Sushi is foul" I chuckle winking at Roger.

"So is pouring pickle juice onto chocolate icing" I rolled my eyes

"Look Roger, I really am not in the mood for your food picking right now, I'm tired, hungry and I'm feeling extremely sick...I'm happy eating this and throwing it up in ten minutes" I gave him a look as he blew me a kiss, his free hand stroking my hair softly as he slowed down heading into a built up area of town.

"Just don't throw up the car ok?" I tilted my head rolling my eyes slightly.

"God forbid I get the grease gun dirty" I mumble as Roger pulled up and parked outside of this large building.

"Oh come on babe. Hurry up!" Roger smirked. He was oddly and extremely excited which concerned me more than anything. He hurried around the car opening the door helping me out.

"Roger why are we here? What even is this place?" I asked as I look up at the tall building. Roger took my hand dragging me along with him, following him inside the place seemed clean. Like hospital kind of clean. We came to a reception area where he made me sit on a soft chair while he disappeared to speak to the woman at the desk.

It wasn't long before a tall brunette came out and smiled at us both.

"Ah Mrs and Mr Taylor I've been expecting you. Please join me" She said as I rose to my feet. Rogers fingers slid through mine walking with me. Mrs Taylor still wasn't use to it but I loved it, it rolled off the tongue.

"You've been expecting us? Odd, I've only just heard about whatever this is...actually what the hell is this place?" I ask as she chuckles.

"Well I've never had a surprised mother before. We normally require six to eight weeks advance but Mr Taylor explained you are both due to leave tomorrow so we managed to fit you in" she said opening a door revealing a scanning room. "I will be doing a scan to examine you and reveal the sexes of your babies. This is a private hospital" The doctor revealed as I turned looking at Roger.

"You sneaky man" I smirked wrapping my arms around him kissing him softly as his arms claimed my waist, his lips on mine, a cocky smile kissing me as she coughed.