Chapter Seventeen - Stone Cold Crazy

Chapter Seventeen – Stone Cold Crazy

Hours later

Voices, shouting, it was ear pitching as my vision blurred in and out of consciousness. I groaned feeling the pain my neck as my fingers twitched. My entire body numb, I couldn't feel anything except the sharp pain in my neck and arm. My next thought was Roger, the babies? The boys. Everything came tumbling down on top of me before the voices became clearer as my eyes opened up slightly. The light dim, before brightening making my eyes close again.

"Just put her here" a male voice ordered.

"You can't do this..." A female voice shouted "she's heavily pregnant"

"That's the point. We're following the instructions...get the money and get out...don't get the money...take the brats"

"Those brats..." The woman huffed almost shocked "You fucking monsters. I have to tell Roger..." I heard a commotion.

"Fucking stop the crazy bitch. She'll ruin everything" Screaming and banging hit my ear drums followed by slap and a sharp scream.

"Ahhh" Followed by a thump, a big one followed by silence.

"She's awakening" said another voice

"Fuck sake...everything just slow the fuck down" Said the angry voice before a sharp feeling hit my neck again.

"Put her in the truck...Mary is no use to us now, drug her and put her to bed. She'll think it was a dream" He ordered as felt a cold sharpness invade my neck. My eyes heavy, my fingers twitching returning to a lifeless state like the rest of my body.

"Roger..." I moan softly as I drift off once again.

Two weeks later...

Silence...

No wait...

Birds...

It's cold...

Pain...

My eyes fluttered open a few times to a bright light shining on my face and skin. An aching pulling feeling claimed my attention as my blurred vision began to clear slightly. I was facing a window looking outside. The sun was disappearing behind clouds, that was the first thing I noticed followed by a chill. I was sat upright in a chair facing a window; I looked outside as my eyes fluttered shut heavily, my head dropping forward the impact waking me back up again.

A lake and white...snow...it was snow. I was in the mountains? I questioned everything surrounding my. My fingers twitched feeling each other finally; my body was beginning to become less numb, before noticing my hands were bound. My hair clung to my skin as I looked down at my partly ripped dress. Confusion flooded me as I pulled my head back up; dizziness flooded my brain as if I'd just got off a ride at some crazy theme park. I felt an urge building inside my, an uneasy feeling. I threw my head forward forcefully as I threw up.

Tears dribbled down my cheeks as I noticed my ankles bound to the chair. What the hell happened? I couldn't remember much just counting down to midnight...then someone covered my mouth. A needle...injecting me with something, my thoughts ran cold on that last note.

"My babies!" I opened my eyes wide, I looked down feeling them in my stomach, kicking through the numbness, it kind of felt like butterflies inside me. The pain in my neck ached painful; I could only gather it was bruised, I remembered several pricks in my arm and neck.

"Where am I?" My voice was dry and weak as I heard a buzzing noise. I slowly lifted my head noticing a camera in the left hand corner of the room moving slowly to focus on me.