Chapter 28

Kai's P.O.V

I walk into Ellie's soon and see that she is not there, I'm starting to get really mad. I walk over to her bathroom and knock the door before entering to see that she isn't in here either, I swear this girl loves testing my patience.

Maybe she just wanted a drink?  I head down to the kitchen and when she's not in there that's when I snap, I told her to stay in her room but she didn't! I take out my phone and phone her.

It rings for a while before she picks up

Ellie's P.O.V

I was talking to Lucas about his birthday that's coming up soon, when my phone started to ring. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID, it was Kai. I started to panic. Why is he calling me? Does he know I'm not in my room? Oh my days he's going to kill me.

"Hey what's wrong? Who's calling you?" Lucas asks

"Kai"

"Well you better answer it, he doesn't like waiting"

He shouldn't be finished his work yet, he's probably just calling to check up on me... right?  I answer the phone not wanting to make him mad.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" He asks

"Uh in my room" I say standing up and whispering to Lucas that I have to go. I start walking really fast to my room

"You know I hate lairs right?"

"Yeah why?" I ask nervously

"Just wondering why you would lie to me when you know I hate lying, You see I was just in your room and your weren't there" oh shit!

"I-I just had to get water, I'm coming back up now" I say and start running up the corridor

"Oh so your in the kitchen?" He asks, his anger seemed to calm down a little, Thank god hopefully he won't be too mad now

"Yeah, I was just getting a drink"

"That's funny cause I'm also in the kitchen and I can't see you" Oh no! I'm so dead!

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what it say I just lied to him twice, and he caught me out twice. I start making my way upstairs.

"Stop" He shouts, I freeze, he's behind me.

He hangs up the phone and starts making his way towards me. I don't turn around, to afraid to look at him. He grabs my arm and starting dragging me up the stairs, it's when we past my room that freaks me out.

"W-where are we going?" I ask

"Your new room" He says, I panic a little but then realise that he's talking about his room. I will didn't want to share room with him but I was to scared of him right now to argue. He stops in front of a door, I'm confused cause it wasn't his room, maybe he just had to get something first? He opens the door and snatches my phone out of my hand.

Wh-what are you doing?" I say confused and starting to freak out

"You have really have tested my patience, you haven't listened to me and you lied to me twice. You are not getting your phone for 3 weeks and you are going to stay in here until I say otherwise" he says and before I can reply he pushed me into the room and I hear the door lock form the outside. I turn and look at the room, there's no windows, actually the only thing in here is a bed and a toilet with a sink.

"Wait!" I shout "please you can't just leave me in here!"

"I can and I am, I'm the boss Ellie not you and it's time you start listening to me" He shouts form behind the door