[One]

Asia P.O.V

"Syah wake up" I heard my ma hollering loud as a bitch. Chill ma I'm awake I sat up and stared at the floor. I try hard not avoid eye contact in the morning I look a mess."

" I got places to be , I'm gonna be away for at the most two weeks she said running to my mirror in my bathroom and running her hands through her hair" I rolled my eyes and sighed. That means i got my three sisters " Aniyah , Jatavia and Jasmine. We been in da projects our whole lives ion wanna move tbh.

" My mom walked out my room and i followed her into my sister Jasmine's room.

This my fourteen year old sister Jasmine , don't let ha ass fool she fast like da hoes around dis bitch

"Wake yo ass up" I smacked her bare legs she had on a white t-shirt and light blue night shorts she slept in a freefaller position and her shorts were all in ha ass crack. Oww what the fuck Siyah she jumped. I rolled my eyes and laughed at ha ass. She grabbed her phone from under her pillow and stared at it.

I walked tf out her room and walked downstairs to make everyone breakfast , Aniyah and Jatavia didn't have to be up untill seven. I came downstairs eight niggas was down there smoking and shit. They all was staring at me and biting their lips all this ova shit. I knew who they was , they was hood niggas that Jasmine knew and we all in da same school. I had on a black sports bra , red nike shorts , and my htc socks. Fuck yall uglay asses doin here? I asked. We was invited by ya sister one of them (Dayshawn) said. He was a darkskin nigga , tattoos on both arms , black eyes and a fade cut he won't all that cute inna face. I mugged the shit outta him. Jasmine walked behind me and ran to jump on Kemarcus lap. ( some nigga she been hanging around) I looked over at Chris a nigga who been staring at me Every time we see each otha.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I took out the box of pancake mix when i felt my arm being pulled. Nigga what? I looked to see Chris standing behind me. First lose the attitude , second why you ain't speak to me? He bit his lip. I don't have to i turned back around to finish making my sisters breakfast. He pulled me to him and pinned me against the wall. Ma stop acting like this , he looked me up and down. I laughed in his face. Acting like what? Chris let me go and smacked my ass. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back into the living room.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER ONE , NEXT TIME I UPLOAD YOU WILL GET A CHANCE TO SEE THE ALL THE CHARACTERS ❤!