[FIFTEEN]

Asia P.O.V

The knocks got louder and harder , I looked at Natalie she just shrugged.

Natalie sighed before going to the door. I closed my door and listened to see who it was.

"I KNOW SHE'S IN HERE!" I heard a familiar voice say , I heard footsteps come up the stairs , I grabbed Kaylani out of her crib and tried to dash to the closet before I could make it I was pulled to the floor by my ponytail.

I looked up , Chris?

Chris had the most angriest expression that I can't make out. You thought you can hide from me bitch? He chuckled. You can Run but ya can't Hide he said.

Do you think I'd still wanna be with you? Nigga you wrong. I heard the door flew open , Natalie came in.

I need you to leave nigga , Natalie said.

Or what? He said pulling his gun from his waist.

Natalie looked at him weirdly , Can you please leave? Clearly she doesn't wanna be around you.

Idgaf! She's coming with me! Chris tried to reach for my ponytail but I jerked back.

Chris looked at me , he smacked me across my face with his gun. Natalie ran over to me and embraced me in a hug.

Natalie looked up at Chris who was smirking uncontrollably, you really hit her? In front of your own child?

Chris looked down with guilt in his eyes , he put his gun away and looked at me. I tried to run but he grabbed me , go get your stuff he gritted between his teeth. I sighed.

-
-

Chris pulled in our driveway , I quickly opened the door and ran out , I knew Chris was taking Kaylani in the house. I ran in out bedroom and into our bathroom.

I took off all of my clothes and waited for the shower to heat up , I jumped in.
i heard banging on the door.

"OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!" I jumped.

Chris , I'm in the shower..

Bitch I'm not deaf I hear the shower running and you better let me in before I kick this mf down! He screamed.

I got out, unlocked the door and ran back in and closing the curtain.

The door flung open and Chris pulled back the shower curtain and looked at me , he grabbed my neck and slammed me my head against the wall.

I lost my balance and fell on my ass. Chris took off all of his clothes and got in the shower. I ignored him and kept washing up.

Baby... He whispered. I ignored him again.

I couldn't take this anymore , I got outta the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

I limped to the kitchen , grabbed a knife and took it to my throat.

Chris eyes grew wide as he ran out of the bathroom. Put the knife down , Siyah.

I shook my head , give me a good reason. He was about to speak but I jabbed it in my throat , I then blacked out..