[Seven]

Asia P.O.V

Jasmine and Kemarcus left , Maliyah was sound asleep in our guest bedroom. Me and Chris were the only two up and he hasn't said anything to me. We were downstairs watching tv , well he was on his phone. I stood up walked to my bedroom and picked out black sweatpants , a white tank top and my black nike socks to take a shower. I ended up taking a hot bath , I only take those when I feel upset , sad or a mix of both. I got out , lotioned up , brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a low ponytail.

I walked out and saw Chris sitting on my bed , when he saw me walk out he looked straight up at me with the most angriest expression i can't make out.. "What?" I asked him throwing my dirty clothes in my basket.

Chris chuckled and stared at the floor. "You must think I'm some kind of joke" he said. NIGGA WHAT TH- Watch who you fuckin talkin to! Chris stood up and got in my face. I tried to push him away but he pushed me hard into the wall and started punching me. Chris stop you're hurting me I begged him. I don't care bitch , you deserve it! He grabbed my hair and dragged me across my room as I kicked for him to stop. He left me by my dresser and knocked all of my stuff on top of me. I cried and balled up and he walked out , slamming my door.

"Siyah , Siyah" " Wake up" "Wake up" I opened my eyes , It was Maliyah and Jasmine. What the fuck happened to you? Jasmine and Maliyah basically said at the same time. huh? I asked with tiredness in my voice. Your face Siyah , go look in the mirror. I groaned , and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the light , I had a black eye , busted lip and dried blood around my nose , not to mention a small scrape on my forehead. Jasmine and Maliyah were behind me in shock. So you gonna tell us or what? Maliyah asked. I- I Then I was interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Wassup , Chris smiled as he came in my room. Jasmine and Maliyah dapped him up. I kept quiet and crawled into my bed. Hey ma Chris sat on my bed. I ignored him and turned on my tv did he forget what he did to me? I ain't speakin to his ass... We boutta go to Waffle house and get breakfast , Jasmine told me. What did you want? umm Waffles and hashbrown will be fine. They walked out leaving me and Chris alone. I rolled my eyes and was planning on walking to Jasmine's room to watch tv when Chris grabbed my arm. What? I'm sorry he said looking me in my eyes. I sucked my teeth , sorry is not gonna fix this black eye , busted lip and fucked up face is it? Chris looked at the floor I can tell he was sorry but I didn't care about none of that , he hit me.. I pulled away and walked out.