[Two]

Asia P.O.V

I was scrolling da gram when Jasmine walk into my room smiling. What girl? damn. i asked her looking up from my phone.

"Nothing just wanted to know if you can take me to the corner store real quick" I sighed i guess but we gotta hurry up ya know the Jatavia and Aniyah get outta school in a few. Jasmine was already dressed: white tank top , bleached denim shorts , and white uggs. I walked to my closet put on my black nike hoodie , ripped black jeans , and my black 12's. I tied my hair in a quick low ponytail , smoothed it down and walked beside Jasmine. 

When we got there Jasmine's lil group of friends was standing out there talking and shit. Jasmine cut me off then ran over to Kemarcus. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I saw Chris look back at me smirking. I turned around fast asf. I felt a grip on my arm. I turned around and Chris had his arms opened so i can hug his ass. I hesitated smiled then gave him a high five. Shawty you act like you can't love a nigga.. I turned back around and walked the way of Jasmine. I heard Quan say " Let's run a train on her ass" I looked at him oddly and faced Jasmine.  What you wanted out this store lil girl? I asked her. Just a can of pineapples , two bags of skittles , and a brisk sweet tea. She didn't even make eye contact with me , she had her arms around Kemarcus neck. I walked into the store only to be followed. Chris tried to reach for my hand , and i pulled it back. He laughed. I rolled my eyes stop following me. bet i heard him say. I walked to the canned foods , got a can of pineapples , the skittles , and a brisk. I also got me a bag of chocolate covered pretzels , an orange fanta , hotfries and powdered donuts. I saw Chris flirting with the cashier , not finna lie that did make me feel sum type a way.. I looked down as i put everything on the counter , Chris noticed me getting jealous and smiled. 17.92 she said. I was reaching in  my pocket when Chris handed her a 20.  I eyed him , thanks i said. he bit his lip and followed me out the store. So when you gone stop playin? I laughed. boy nobody playing now moooveee. I handed Jasmine her stuff.

"Thank youu she kissed my cheek and turned her attention back to her man"
Um we gotta go Jas.