[Four]

Asia P.O.V

Ch-Chris i didn't do anything , I walked slowly backwards into the wall. SO WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA TEXTING YOU?! Chris walked towards me. I don't know baby he just started i swear i don't know him! I put my arms over my face as defense from Chris. Chris almost slapped me but he turned back around. I slid down the wall into a ball , i was scared to run. Me and Chris got together soon after our talk. He's upset because some random guy kept texting me , i don't even know his fuckin ass mane.. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for  school. as i walked i was scared that Chris was going to hit me , he hasn't hit me before though... I walk in the bathroom , take a shower , lotion up , brush my teeth and put on my outfit.

 I walk in the bathroom , take a shower , lotion up , brush my teeth and put on my outfit

I stepped out the bathroom and saw Chris staring at me so mf hard.. It was like a death glare. I sprayed perfume on myself and turned around he was so close to me. I turned to walk to the door and he grabbed my arm. What? I asked him rolling my eyes. Why you wearing that short ass shirt? Who there you tryna impress? Chris used the hallway bathroom to take his shower he had on a black nike shirt , black jeans , and jordan 12's. No one baby , I grabbed his hands and kissed his cheek. I am so fucking close to slapping the fuck outta you.. I looked scared tears were forming. This was not the Chris that i liked. Jasmine busted through the door looking at us weirdly untill she saw my eyes tearing up. Fuck you do to my sister nigga? Jasmine yelled at him. He didn't answer so Jasmine asked me. What the fuck he do to you? Chris glanced at me. He fucking accused me of cheating and tryna impress someone because i'm tryna look nice.

Jasmine P.O.V

Chris you need to chill out alright? I told him. That's my sister i know she would not cheat on you, and stop coming after her for wanting to look sexy as fuck. I told him. He grabbed Asia into a hug and kissed her lips. I love you ma , he told her. I love you too bighead. I smiled. ight let's head to school Chris said. Kemarcus finna drive me. I told them. I had on a pair of black leggings , black ugg boots , and a pink and blue open jacket shirt. My hair was also in a high bun , and my edges were slicked down.