[TWELVE]

ASIA P.O.V 😍.

I picked up my two day old daughter: Kaylani and sat her on Chris bed. He looked up from his phone at me.

Your peoples know? He asked me reffering to Kaylani.

Nah , not yet..ima tell em though.

He rolled his eyes , stood up and grabbed his keys off his dresser. You needa fuckin tell them now , Asia I'm not playin witcho ass you ain't finna keep my daughter a secret!

I looked down , baby you don't understand! Just then his mom burst through his door.

Oh umm.. Chris who's this? She smiled a little. Chris looked at me then back at his mama.

This is my girlfriend Asia , I smiled. And this is...my...daughter..Kaylani he nodded at her. Daughter? Girlfriend? His mama looked at me then back at Kaylani.  I looked at the floor nervously and picked up Kaylani.

I should get goin.. No! His mama looked at me. Listen , I'm glad I've finally met you just never knew Chris had a girlfriend or a...daughter. She glanced at Kaylani and smiled.

I nodded. Can I hold my grandbaby? She asked me. Her eyes were getting glossy I could tell she was on the verge of tears. Of course! I carefully handed her Kaylani , His mother burst in tears and looked at me. I'm June... She held out her shaky hand , I shook it and smiled. Asia.

Chris I can't believe you hid my grandbaby and my daughter from me! Chris glanced at her , I'm sorry ma!

Mhm. Anyway would you like to stay for dinner?

Of cour- nah we got stuff to do. Chris cut me off.

You have stuff to do , I would be more than happy to stay for dinner , me and Kaylani ain't that right baby? I played with her fingers.

You not fuckin stayin damn! Chris yelled.

June looked at Chris weirdly , boy you got betta sense than to come in my damn house actin like you run some around here! If the child wanna stay let the child stay!

Mama snapped I though tryin not to laugh.

Chris looked embarrassed , Cause I can guarantee I ain't wanna ya lil friends you run around with actin like you hard! But when you with me? Allat shit goin to go! She lowered her voice a little "got me cussin in front of my grandbaby".

She looked back at me , You can stay child , if my son have a problem with that you come tell me , you hea?

I nodded , and looked at Chris he was staring at me with anger surrounding his pupils .

She walked out his room.

I glanced at Chris , his eyes were on the floor. I ignored his mad ass and took my phone outta my pocket. I walked over to Chris bed and got comfy under his blankets.

You coming babyyyyy?

He rolled his eyes and layed in the bed with me.

I wrapped my arm around him , get offff!  No baby I love you! I sat on top of him , don't start nun you can't finish he warned me smirking.

Boy bye , we is not boutta fuck after you had what's mines all in that ugly ass Ericka? Hell nah! I hopped of him and layed back on my side.

Baby how many times do I have to tell you im sorry?!

Hundred million , I said.

Hopefully this dinner goes good..

FINALLY I UPDATED! YALL WAS WAITING FOR IT WONT YALL? HEHE I LOVE YALL ❤❤!!