[SIXTEEN]

Asia P.O.V

Beep .

Aye she awake , I heard someone say .

I was in the hospital , where tf was my daughter?!

I should beat tf outta you , I looked around and I saw Chris sitting in a green plastic chair .

But since you in the hospital , I'm not . He said I was getting nervous asf .

How long have I been here? Where's Kaylani? Where's Natalie?

Where is my family? I asked .

Chill , Kaylani wit Natalie , they getting you some food , and your sisters came with yall aunt . 

My throat hurts , I squeaked rubbing it .

Just don't talk okay? You stabbed yourself .

I cut my eye at him as he sat on the bed .

All because of his dirty ass .

I'm sorry , he said interrupting my thoughts .

It caught me off Guard , I wanted to explode on this Nigga , He's the cause of this .

I looked at him again , his eyes were full with tears .

I looked down .

Bitch y-you a j-oke , get the fu-ck out . I said .

Please Asia! I love you! You know I love you! I will try! Baby please I will do right by you! I won't hurt you anymore I won't-

Leave! I shouted .

I was trying so hard not to look at him , I still had love for him , I might still be in love with him too , but I just couldn't bring myself to stay with him this time , I couldn't even look at him because I would break down , I hate to see him cry , at the end of the day he's still my baby .

I love you man , he said again .

I hate you , I said .

You are fucking dead to me , I said looking at my lap .

Y-You don't mean that shorty , he said sniffling .

I mean it , and I w- a- nt you to le- ave , I don't wan-na see you ever again , you can see Kaylani on weekdays , but you WON'T come near me as long as I'm around her , she don't need you as an example of a fucking father figure .

I just told you I'll be good to you baby! , I wanna be with you! I love you bruh , but my daughter not bout to have another man arou-

Trust me she won't , you already ruined my chance of ever being in love again , too scarred for life , I said .

I was breaking down inside , but I showed nothing but emptiness .

Wow , He said walking away .

I'll see you around Asia , he said .

I love you , but you don't gotta worry about me no more , you don't even gotta worry about me being alive anymore .

I looked up at him .

I know you hate me , and I know you want me dead , all I ever wanted was to feel loved .

Same way with me , I thought .

I love you Asia , and kiss my daughter for me , He said walking out .

Yall I'm sorry I left that cliff hanger 😭!

But gimmie some story suggestions , cause this shit was short 💜 .