[Eight]

Asia P.O.V

I'm not even...

Bestiee❤!
Huh? What's wrong
Siyah?

It's just Chris , he keeps sending
Stuff to my house tryna make
Me forgive him.😒

Bestiee❤!
I'm confused Siyah
What did he do?

Nothing , I was just confused about
Something...nvm gotta go I love you❤

Bestiee❤!
I love you to Siyah , don't think because you make your problem seem like it's nun imma fasho look into it .

I turned my phone off and walked downstairs to make breakfast , before I got down there i saw a stack of pancakes on the table , a stack of bacon , sunny side , and scrambled eggs on a plate , a plate of muffins , two pitchers of orange and apple juice , and a pan of toast.
I rubbed my eyes and walked in the kitchen , i met eye to eye with Chris. Chris I- listen baby I'm sorry for putting my hands on yo- you hit her? A voice came from the stairs. It was Jasmine. So you're the one Who made her face look like that? She pointed to my black eye , the forehead scar went away and the busted lip was just a small bump now. Chris looked down. Jasmine really it's nothing , I told her. Whatever Siyah , she sucked her teeth and went to make her a plate of food. I glanced at Chris and he looked at me.

I had on a black shirt , ripped jeans , my black 12's and a gold necklace. My hair was down and straightened.

I walked outside , Chris was waiting in the car he smiled when he saw me.
"Hey baby" he bit his lip as i got inside. I climbed over to his side and wrapped my arms around him and started tongue kissing his ass 😜. I'm not even gone lie i'm on my period and I don't know why but I'm horny as a bitch 😬..