[Three]

I finished my shower ,  lotioned myself up , brushed my teeth , and put on a black tanktop and pink cheekies. Jasmine was over at Kemarcus house , the little kids were sleep. I had no intention to have anything else on. I threw my towel on my bed and walked downstairs to watch tv. There they were , Jasmine's group of friends sitting on my couch laughing , talking , and smoking. I gasped and covered my legs. Since when did you ask if they can come over Jas? Jasmine smiled. I didn't she said laughing tryna show off for her friends. Ight bet since you want them to come over so bad , tell them how you pissed ya bed last night. Jasmine's cheeks went red as everyone laughed. She stood up and ran down the hall to her bedroom , I kinda felt bad for going that far , I know Jasmine tries to show off and shit but at the end of the day she is my sister.  Wow mamas Erick said looking at me. I turned back around and walked to my own bedroom. Chris followed me. What? I asked him getting into my bed. 

Nothing , just wanna come chill with you...he turned of my lights and walked closer towards my bed. Ugh , he sat on the edge and i shut on my lamp. Chris rolled his eyes and payed attention to the tv. So what're things like? Chris asked me. What things? I asked him confused but suprised because he wanted to know stuff about me. You, Your ma , and your sisters.. He moved closer beside me and stared at me. 

Well my ma , damn. I said looking down. She always off somewhere different states... I get worried about her...because.... I could feel my eyes oceaning and my mouth salty.... Chris instantly gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. I was tightly wrapped in his arms I felt for once in a while comfortable.. you don't gotta tell me he said holding my head on his chest and running his fingers through my hair. no , no i said rubbing my eyes. Your here to here to comfort me if i cry , Chris smiled at me. Of course he said. So my daddy left me and my Jasmine when we I was twelve , Jasmine was nine. Aniyah wasn't born only Jatavia was she was only a baby at the time around six months.. I sighed and Chris held my hand. Me and Jasmine were in the backyard blowing bubbles and swimming in our pool. When we heard glass shattering , Screaming , Cussing all of it.

We walked to the front of our house and saw our dad leaving , he was sweating hard and heavily breathing. We ran up to him. daddy where you going? I asked him. Yeah daddy Jasmine looked sad. He picked me and Jasmine  up i was on his left hip , Jasmine  on his right. I'm going to grandma's house for awhile... I love you both he kissed me and Jasmine's cheek and put us on the floor. Is it cause you and mommy were fighting Jasmine asked him. Mommy says never walk out of a fight because chances are your gonna be mad at them for a very long time.. My dad chuckled and turned around I love you both he said again running to his car and driving off. 

I blame my dad for the way Jasmine is , she never really matured after that.. I told Chris tears were rolling down my face. Chris pulled me into a tight hug I am here now he told me...I was safe I was loved...

But good things only last for so long..