[NINETEEN]

Asia P.O.V

That nigga is crazy , he won't put his hands on you though , Natalie said grabbing her phone off the charger .

I chuckled , I know he won't we gon kill em . I said

I know that's right , straight murder! She said making both of us bust out laughing.

You are crazy , I said standing up to go fix me a plate

That's what you love about me girl , she said .

I chuckled and started on my plate . so are we still going the beach today? Natalie asked taking a bite of her food , I sighed " in all honesty no" Chris doesn't want me to go , he wants me home now I guess. I said rolling my eyes. I just wanted him to drop my daughter off and leave. I said

Why don't you just go anyway? he definitely doesn't own you, she said raising her eyebrow. but it wasn't that simple, I have a child too that needs me, but I wouldn't really expect for her to understand since she doesn't have any children , she likes it that way though.

and what about lani? I'm not leaving her for another night , I said " alright alright" she said finally giving up , maybe another time. sorry though I said , I'm gonna look for something to wear in your closet.

I picked out a white tank top, grey sweatpants, and her white nike slides. you know you can wear anything, you don't gotta wear sweatpants or nun , Natalie said folding a shirt .

I know , I said I got out a pair of light ripped fashion nova jeans , a pink lace bodysuit , and pink fashion nova sandals . hold on I'm gonna take a quick shower , I told her.

after I got out the shower , I rubbed lotion on my body , and put all of my clothes on , I started combing my natural curls , I did a slick back ponytail , and sprayed on some perfume she had in the bathroom , I brushed my teeth with a toothbrush she had that was already in a pack , so unopened .

okay I'm done, I'm gonna send Chris your address okay? "Ight" Natalie said , I sent him her address and just waited for him to pull up.

Me and Natalie were watching a movie in the living room when we heard a knock on the door , that's prolly Chris , I said getting to my feet.

I would be careful , Natalie said I looked back at her and she had a long ass knife in her hand , I busted out laughing I opened the door , it wasn't Chris , it was someone I'd never expected to show up , ever not after what happened that night.