[Eleven]

3 months later....

Asia P.O.V

Chris texted me , he had a suprise for me after school. I was 7 months pregnant no one seemed to notice , nor pay attention. My bestfriend hasn't texted me in a while. I only had one friend. Her name was Natalie she was short , brown hair , brown skin , brown eyes , white teeth. She was beautiful , even though I'm bisexual i wouldn't date her. We met a month ago , Chris doesn't even know about her. I was walking to third period , my legs were sore my head was hurting. Boo! I jumped and fell on my ass. It was Natalie. Nat- I was cut off my legs were getting soaked with something , i was in pain. Natalie?! She looked at my jeans and frantically grabbed my hand. She looked at me with worrisome in her eyes and lead me to her car. Is something okay? Do you need a tampon or pad ? She asked me. I'll take you to the hospital.

We were at the hospital , I was in bed eating crackers and drinking fruit punch. I was confused , my stomach hurt i looked down. A giant cut was on my stomach but it was sowed. Tf? A female doctor came in behind Chris who was smiling. What's going on? I asked them. You delieverd , we had to peform a c-section because your body couldn't tolerate alot , your blood pressure went up very high and you passed out. That's why everything seems confusing.