[Six]

Asia P.O.V

You thought we won't finna show up? Kemarcus and Chris walked close to me and Jasmine. Y'all hardheaded as fuck , Kemarcus lowered his head and shook it. Hardheaded? Jasmine said. We taking our sisters out , yall have nothing to do with this. I told them. Lemme find out , Chris and Kemarcus turned around and walked and got back in their car. I looked at Jasmine and we busted out laughing.

After dropping the kids off we got out the car. My bestfriend Maliyah ran up to me and jumped on me. Girlllll why you ain't been hitting me up at all this week? I asked her sounding upset. Bitch lemme tell you! Jasmine rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. Jasss! Maliyah pulled Jasmine into a hug and kissed her cheek. Babygirl i missed You , Jasmine grabbed Maliyah's ass. (that's how they play) You missed this pussy to? Maliyah bit her lip and looked down at her. I didddd Jasmine smiled. So you cheating? I asked Maliyah. There's enough of me to go around Maliyah grabbed the left side of my waist. That's nasty hoe you not finna fuck my sister den fuck me. Maliyah playfully rolled her eyes. I only fucked you Baby girl. I smiled. Anyway , I been hanging with this nigga Lamon. He lightskin , long ass ha- bitch you ain't been hitting me up over a nigga? I asked her. Dick put a spell on her Jasmine laughed. Listen if you would have left me finished.... His ass is tooooo overprotective like he wanted to have my phone untill i left , he wouldn't let me leave so i couldn't find a way to call you , bitch he wouldn't even sent a letter.. Shakin in my boots.. I told her.

Chris P.O.V

I was rolling my nigga Terrence's blunt cause his pussy ass ain't know how to roll for shit , when one of my homies Pollo called , we don't be around Pollo as much he likes to spend time with his daughter Amiyah before she move back to her mama for the summer , i don't even blame him that always finna be me , putting my children above everyone except god he called me. Wassup? I asked him. Nun much , Nun much.. Yeah ight Watchu call me for homie? Ohh yeah you still fw that umm Asia girl right? Yeah Why Wassup? I said handing the blunt back to Terrence. Nothin serious i just see her over here. Ova where?!?! I said hopefully sayin her auntie house. Nigga she sitting on the couch with her friend Maliyah and her sister Jasmine they got two niggas and one bitch over there they just all playin a game takin shots and shit. This bitch really went against... Can you keep an eye on her for me? I asked him. I gotchu he told me. Aight good lookin out. I hung up imma kill this bitch. What's goin on? Kemarcus grabbed his pocket where his gun was there. Man Asia and Jasmine went to that fuckin party..
The fuck? You know what let's go over there and pay them a visit..suprise party type shit 😂.

Asia P.O.V

I'm drunk , high everything right now. Maliyah chose not to drink because she was driving me and Jasmine home and she's staying over tonight. I got out the passenger seat with Jasmine and Maliyah. I opened my house door.

Nigga why is y'all here? Jasmine asked. Chris and Kemarcus sat on the living room couch but staring at us hard. You don't listen Chris chuckled. At all Kemarcus said. I ain't got time for this shit , I kicked off my shoes. Jasmine and Maliyah did the same. I told you yall won't going to the fuckin party , Chris yelled. " He told Y'all?" Maliyah mocked him. Since when you control what the hell they do? I laughed. He ain't boutta sit here and yell at me when he in my house. Fuck type shit is that? Jasmine laughed.