Fighting

***SMUT WARNING***

Requested by liyahboo206

Y/N POV

"Are you planning on talking to me?" Jade leans on the door frame of our bedroom.

I ignore her, scooting closer to the pillow that I lean my back into, pushing my glasses up my nose and reading the book in my hands.

She laughs, "you are unbelievable..." She rolls her eyes and tosses the keys onto our dresser.

"I don't hear from you and all day I look forward to coming home to see you and this is what I was waiting for? The silent treatment? What did I do now?"

"What didn't you do" I say under my breath, flipping a page in my book.

"Alright, that's it! Enough! You've been ignoring me for almost a week without telling me what your fucking problem is! Tell me what I did wrong!! Do you not know how to speak?!"

My head shoots up, closing my book,staring at her in disbelief.

She waves her arms around frantically as she yells at me, getting everything off her chest that she's been holding back.

"Honestly y/n! You get on my fucking nerves when you don't talk to me! Use your fucking words! Speak!!" She stomps over to me. Her hands clench my jaw tightly, squeezing till I let out a soft whimper.

"Speak when you are spoken to!" She brings my chin closer to her with a jerk of her hand. I clench my thighs, feeling my heat start to throb as I stare up into her dark eyes.

"So you still don't want to talk to me?" She presses on, getting more heated and squeezing tighter as she starts to crawl on the bed, straddling me.

"Then you better not make a damn sound"

She takes my glasses off and places them on the night stand, sitting back down on my lap and I bite my lip as she takes off her leather jacket, throwing it across the room.

I swallow the lump in my throat as she bring her lips to my neck, sucking and placing kisses everywhere exposed. I let out a sigh of satisfaction, and reach down to lift up her shirt. She grabs my hand and detaches her lips from my neck to lift my shirt over my head. I instantly reach for her face, pulling her down and kissing her. I reach for her belt but she grabs my hand and holds it down next to my side.

"No touching"

"Jade- "

"Shh! You didn't want to talk, so you don't get to talk."

She moves back down, sucking and kissing from my neck to my collar bone as her hands cup my breasts, squeezing and rubbing circles over my nipples. I try to reach for the belt on her pants again but she grabs both my hands this time, pinning them to my sides and looking down at me, her curly hair falling in my face.

"How many times do I have to tell you, no touching, how many punishments are you asking for?" She growls through gritted teeth.

She let's go of the grip on my wrists, sitting up to unbuckle her belt, sliding it off with ease. Instead of tossing it to the side like I thought she would do, she takes a hold of my hands again, strapping me tight to the headboard of our bed.

She leaves sloppy kisses on my stomach as she unzips my pants, pulling them off and throwing it behind her. She takes off her shirt and crawls back on top of me, moving her lips back down to my sweet spot, running her tongue over the bruised area while rubbing a circle over my clothed heat. I let out a moan, bucking my hips forward.

"You better stay quiet" She pushes my hips down harshly onto the mattress, making me whimper.

She moves her face down to my heat, looking up at me from between my thighs. She starts to leave open mouthed kisses on my inner thighs, slipping my underwear off and running her finger over my folds.

I bite my lip, trying to suppress my moans as she starts to rub harshly on my clit with her thumb, moving in fast passed, circular motions. I suck in a sharp breath, her free hand, holding my hips down as she stares into my eyes. My eyes start to shut in pleasure but then she removes her hand, making my eyes flutter open.

"If you look anywhere but me, I'll stop. Got it?"

I bite my lip and nod. Instead of placing her thumb back on my clit she slips two fingers inside of me. I bite my lip harder, tugging at the belt that restrains me from grabbing something- anything. She brings herself closer, licking upwards while pumping her fingers faster.

She starts sucking harshly on my clit, kissing and sometimes biting it lightly. She throws my legs over her shoulders, pulling me closer to her face. It's getting harder and harder to hold back from moaning as her tongue starts to move more aggressively, entering inside me once in a while, only adding to the pleasure of her fingers. A familiar knot starts to twist in my stomach as my legs start to shake and I throw my head back.

"Ja- jade- i-im gonna- "

"Say it." She lifts up then moves back down to lick at my dripping core.

"I'm gonna cum" My hips buck foward as she moves at a slower pace to tease me.

"Louder" She says against me, making me moan.

"Jade" I moan.

"Louder" Her voice vibrates against my heat, making me groan louder and push myself into her face even more.

"LOUDER"

"Jade! I'm gonna-! " I'm cut off as my whole body shakes in pleasure as I release onto her. She moans, cleaning me up, licking the mess around my core and thighs, riding out my high. She lifts herself up, straddling me again and looking down at me. My chest rises and falls as I try to catch my breath. She sticks her fingers in her mouth, sucking off the rest of my juices before lowering herself to kiss me, giving me a taste. I groan and watch her as she reaches above to untie me.

I move my hands as soon as they're unclasped, bringing them down to hold her onto my hips.

"You're turn" I breathe out.

"Am I forgiven? " She cocks an eyebrow at me.

I nod my head frantically as I push her down and hold myself above her.

"Let me show you" I hold both her hands at the side of her face.