Secret Love Song

Requested by DLxLMx

Y/N POV

My leg bounces up and down as I sit in an uncomfortable chair facing our manager in front of us who wears a stern expression. Eyes darting between Jade and I.

"How many times... Do I have to warn you two about your relationship? Hm?" We're silent, looking up to him with a scowl.

"Y/n, when we let you join a little mix as a 5th member it took a lot of negotiating, but we made it happen, now you want to throw it all away? It's going to look bad on us. People are going to think we hired you because you're sleeping with your bandmate. Do you want to make us look bad? Cause that's what you're doing"

"Don't yell at her!" Jade yells at our boss. I reach over and place my hand over hers, looking at her in hopes to calm her down. "It's okay jade"

"No, it's not!"

"You know what Jade, I'm getting sick and tired of you thinking you have a say in any of this. You either keep your relationship a secret or you're kicked out of little mix!"

"Don't you think we're tired of it? Having to hide our love for each other when we're in public? Giving us fake boyfriends that we have to spend more time with than with each other! She's my girlfriend for god's sake and I want the whole damn world to know! What you're doing to us is not fair!"

"Life isn't fair, you have to deal with it"

"No we don't! We don't have to sit here and listen to this shit for the 100th time!"

"You do or you're out of little mix!" He yells back, slamming his fists on his desk.

"Now I've had enough of you two bitching about this! Learn to deal with it and get out of my office!"

With that Jade angrily grabs my hand and yanks us out of the office. Once in the hallway she paces back and forth, breathing heavily and saying things under her breath.

"Jade calm down. Please, you're scaring me" I wrap my arms around her. It takes her a moment to sink into the warmth of my touch but when she does, she pours her heart out. Her body starts to shake as she crystal and I hold her tighter to me, feeling my heart break as she breaks underneath me.

"I'm so sorry" I kiss her forehead and rub my fingers through her hair.

"Don't be, it's not your fault" She sniffles. "It's these pricks that don't want us to be together" She gets up and wipes her tears.

She looks towards our boss's office door, almost ready to charge and I grip her arms, already knowing what's she's going to do.

"Jade" I softly cry "stop. There's nothing we can do"

"That's bullshit! Perrie and Jesy get to have their boyfriends, but we can't have each other?"

"It's unfair I know... But... "

"No! But why can't we be like that?"

"I know Jade... " I say softly, heart breaking at how unfair this is.

"I'm yours... And I don't want to hide that because I'm not ashamed of you, I want to show you off but... I can't" She cries, tears running down her face. I pull her towards me again and her arms wrap around my waist as I cradle her head in my arms. "Y/n, I hate this" Her voice cracks.

"I know baby, I'm sorry" I kiss her forehead, letting my lips linger as I rub up and down her back, pulling her tighter towards my body wishing I could make her feel better somehow but I can't and I know I can't because I feel the same.

Especially during this time of the year. Walking down the street, I want to hold her in my arms as the snow falls and lands on her perfect skin. It'll stay in her hair like a winter crown and her cheeks will tint pink as she smiles up at me.

I want to be able to post my appreciation on social media the way we do for our fake relationships. I want to kiss her at the end of our shows as the crow screams and cheers us on. I want so much for us but we can't have that without hiding it.

A/N

Sorry this is short, I'm never good at making chapters from a song but hopefully they improve