Things they love about you

Bellamy: 

When you take control; Bellamy loves when you take over his leadership and hep the camp, he finds you powerful and believes you could do anything in the world. He also finds it very attractive. 

Murphy: 

When your sarcastic; The one reason of mean as to how you and John work so well together is becuase your both insanely sarcastic. He loves when you bark back comments at Bellamy or anyone else. He loves when you stick up for yourself an don't let anyone push you around, he thinks your very confident and loves taking a step back and watch as you take care of yourself. 

Jasper: 

How witty you are; Jasper loves when you crack jokes whether they're really bad, cheesy or a completely classic 'knock knock' joke. He loves how you can change everyone's mood with a single joke and how you keep things light and airy around the camp.

Monty:   

How smart you are; Monty loves that he doesn't have to explain anything to you and you know exactly how to help him, and what to do. He thinks you have the perfect amount of beauty and brains. He loves working with you on things and watching the way you concentrate and how you figure things out. 

Finn: 

Your fighting skills; Finn loves to watch you in action when it comes to grounders or just keeping everyone on their toes during training. He thinks you have a lot of skill and he thinks its really hot how you can take down anyone.