The ropes

The ground was definitely different. you were sky people and things were weird for you. As you walked through mount weather you stumble upon a tall man with dark hair. "S-sorry." You stutter. The man looks at you and grins. "That's alright. What's your name?" You look into his eyes not being able to look away. "A-Andrew." He holds his hand out. "Nice to meet you Andrew, I'm Wallace, Cage Wallace. President of mount weather. Are you lost?" He looks deep into your brown eyes as your heart thumps loudly in your chest, so loud your afraid he can hear it. "Sorta, this is all very uh, strange." He chuckles filling your ears with the beautiful sound. "Well then, shall I show you around?" You nod feeling as if your words would fail you. He leads you around showing you the important parts of mount weather. You listen to every word he says and watch his lips as he talks. "Andrew, fine name for a fine young man." Your face flushes as you look towards the ground. He wasn't kidding when he said young, it was true, you were definitely a lot younger then him, but you didn't see any harm in that, and to tell the truth neither did he. "I'll tell you what, why don't you and I work on a few things, you can help me and I'll teach you how to fit in well around here. Some people can be a little...tricky to get along with." He smiles at you with his hands resting on your shoulders. You nod, unable to speak once again.

The two of you spend days, weeks, and hours together, working side by side, teaching eachother things that neither of you knew. You had spent so much time together one day, that you didn't even realize that the two of you had managed to make it to his room working silently, in a comfortable setting. "Cage? Should we be here?" He looks up at you with a grin. "Why shouldn't we?" You shrug feeling kind of embarrassed. "Well it's getting pretty late." He looks at his clock and realizes that your right. It was currently 2 in the morning and you had been working all day. He smiles at you and comes closer. "I've enjoyed spending time with you." You smiles as you run a hand through your brown hair. "I've enjoyed it too." He puts his hand down as he sits beside you on his bed. "I'm glad." His hand creeps over gently brushing against yours. You blush slightly as you stare into his eyes. And you can't help but think maybe this could be the start of something new.

A/N: HEYY I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS, THIS IS FOR gayfic33. IM SO SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, I RLLLLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, IM NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH HIS CHARACTER BUT HERE IT IS. PLS PLS VOTE AND REQUEST!!❤❤