Hate me ~John Murphy

You where having a rough day. You woke up tired, you felt sick so you didn't eat, Bellamy was barking orders and working everyone like dogs, and you were now hungry from not eating. You ignored everyone and barley spoke because you didn't wanna snap at anyone. You kept working until you heard someone call your name. You turned to see your ex. 

John Murphy.

You turned back and rolled your eyes, letting a light sigh out. "Y/n!" His voice just above a growl. "Your supposed to be hunting. Why are you here?" You turn and place a hand on your hip. "I talked to Bellamy, he said I could stay and do this stupid wall. He sent Miller in my place." You turn back around as he catches your arm and pulls you to look at him. "You can't even do that right. You'd probably try to kill a tree and bring it back here for food." he spat before storming off and you snapped. 

"Why do you hate me so much?!" He froze and turned around. His face unreadable. "What?" He laughed. "Why! Do! You! Hate! Me! So! MUCH!" You take a step with each word you say finally ending up inches away from his chest. "Not here Y/n." he voice was low and you knew that was the only warning you'd get, but you ignored it. "I get it, we broke up. But that's exactly how it happened. WE broke up, you agreed and it was mutual, I didn't dump you and you didn't dump me! So why do you get the right to hate me becuase you agreed to something?!" He doesn't hesitate with his answer. 

"I don't hate you goddamn it!I still love you! I agreed becuase it was what you needed and I knew if I put up a fight you wouldn't have left!" You stand with an inch in between your faces breathing heavily as you yell. You look away to notice people all standing around watching the screaming match. You face heats up and Murphy shakes his head and walks off to his tent. You look at every one and snap at them. "What the fuck are you looking at!" They all look away and go back to working. You continue on the wall feeling worse then before. 

When your done, you go to Bellamy. "Hey..I'm all done. DO you mind if I-" He cuts you off and nods his head. "He's still in his tent." You smile shyly. "Thanks Bellamy." He smiles and you hurry off. You get to his tent and take a deep breath. "Murphy?" You wait and his voice come through after a second. "What?" You go in and he's sitting on his cot. "I'm sorry I caused a seen. The day hasn't been the best and your attitude towards me didn't help." His face goes soft and pats beside him. You sit down and he grabs your hand. "I don't hate you. I never did." you nod. "What did you mean, I needed to go?" he sighs. "You were getting use to the new world and needed time away from the relationship. I understood that. I didn't want you to go and we both know you wouldn't have if I cried and begged you not too." You nod again, he was right. He always had a soft spot in your heart. "Do you miss us?" He sighs. "All the time. Its hard to sleep at night." You sigh. "Well, I guess I'll have to help you." You jump onto his lap straddling his legs, grabbing his jacket collar and pulling his lips into yours. He kisses back and its full of passion. You separate and he chuckles. "Fuck, I missed that."