Nightmare~ John Murphy

You laid in your bed trying to fall asleep. John kept moving around and groaning in his sleep. You sigh and sit up. You grab you knife out of your boot and play with it a little bit. "No.." You turn to look at John who is lying on his stomach facing away from you. You wait for a minute but he says nothing. You shrug and continue with your knife. "No..Y/n." You turn towards him this time watching him closely. He turns towards you. his hair was stuck to his forehead from the sweat on it, his face looked pale, and he had a couple tears running down his face. 

You reached over to him. "Y/n!" He jumped and sat up in bed. His breathing was fast and his body was shaking. "John. baby, are you okay?" He turned to you, his eyes watery and his breathing still quick. "Thank god." he mumbled just above a whisper and wrapped his strong arms around you. 

You quickly drop the knife on the ground so he won't get stabbed. He nuzzles his face into your neck. "Hey, It's okay. Shh, tell me what happened?"He nods and sits back. "It was when I was accused of killing Wells, you cut me down, but they were mad to they strung you up instead and held me back and I was forced to watch you slowly die.." 

His voice cracks and there is so much hurt in his eyes you feel your own body want to cry. You pull him in and kiss him softly. "Look, everyone knows you didn't kill him. You safe, I'm safe, Bellamy is my brother and would never let that happen. And I know you would have found a way to save me. Your my hero John Murphy. 

You always have been and you always will be love."   He lets out a shaky breath and you wipe his cheek. "I love you Y/n. More then I've loved anyone in my life." You  smile and lie down. Murphy lies over top of you his head resting on your chest. He wraps his warm arm around your waist and stares into your eyes. 

You play with his hair and run your hands through it. "Your cute Murphy." He chuckles at your random comment and makes a face. "Murphy sounds weird coming from your lips." You giggle. "It does. I haven't called you that in forever. It's been John or babe for awhile now." He smiles. You run your hand through his hair some more until you see his eyes get sleepy. "Feel better Baby?" He nods and opens his eyes a little. "Goodnight love." He snuggles into you more and gets comfortable. "Goodnight Y/n."