Love to hate you - Clarke

"Jesus Clarke! What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you tell I love you?" She huffed and ignored my comment. "Will you fucking talk to me?" She spins on her heel and glares at me. "What the hell do you want me to say Y/n? You obviously flirted with Finn and you can't seem to keep your eyes off Raven so how am I supposed to feel?" I laugh sharply. "Your always jealous and I don't get it. Ya I had a fling with Raven but it's over. I love you Clarke I always have! Why can't you see that?" I step closer to her as she backs away slightly. "I'm not jealous, but I'm also not blind I can tell your still into Raven, and maybe you need to figure some stuff out first before you decided to love someone." I stood shocked. "What is that supposed to mean?" She rolls her eyes but answers. "Maybe you should figure out what you want before you go around playing with people's hearts, being a slut, and fucking everything that moves, maybe you should stop being a horrible girlfriend and start being a little less occupied with your ex, or maybe you should just turn around and leave and never come back. Maybe you should go out and meet some grounders and see what happens. Maybe you should just fuck off!!" Each word Clarke speaks my heart sinks, she steps closer with every word till her venomous words are spat directly into my face. Her eyes burn with hate and anger into mine as I feel the burning of tears glass over my vision. "Maybe I will." I turn and walk away running out of the camp. 

Clarke's POV

I watch as Y/n runs out of the camp, part of me is glad she's left but a bigger part aches knowing that I'm the reason she ran off with tears. I go back to putting supplies away and cleaning up. I move a few things as my head fills with imagines off her. Her smile, her eyes, her lips. My heart breaks by each photo my mind plays. After awhile I don't realize how dark it's gotten until I notice everyone gathering by the fire. I look around for my baby girls face but I don't see her. I think back to what I said. Horrible girlfriend, slut, fuck off, and grounders!  I start to panic, she wouldn't really take me serious would she? She would go off looking for grounders. Right? Finally I give in and grab my knife before running out of the camp to find my baby. 

Your POV

I throw a rock into the lake as I rest against a tree, the sun is just about gone but there is still enough daylight to see shapes. My cheeks stained with tears, my eyes sore and red, my heart feeling a little less whole. I close my eyes and grip the rock in my hand tighter until I feel a small amount of pain. Not enough to help with how I feel but it's a start. My eyes open quickly though as I hear sticks and leaves crack under somethings weight. My breathing picks up as I've now realized I've never been face to face with a grounder or anything that wasn't from the drop ship. As I'm about to scream I hear the voice of an angle who is really the devil in disguise. "Y/n, is that you?" I stay quiet until Clarke gets close enough to realize it is me. She lets out a breath of air that she seemed to have been holding. "Babe I was worried about you." I snicker to myself as she sits down beside me. "Baby look at me please." She grabs my face light,hand guides my head to look her in the eyes. "I'm sorry, I should trust you, your not a bad girlfriend, your perfect. You take care of me and love me but I was jealous and I let that fool me into calling you things a regret with all my heart. I'm so sorry baby girl." I stare into her blues eyes as she stares back into my y/e/c ones. "You hurt me Clarke.." My voice cracks as she sighs shaky. "I know, and hurting you hurts me too." I frown. "I though you knew how much I love you, Raven and I are in the past, always will be. I need you to trust that though." Clarke nods. "I do and I will, please just forgive me. And come back to camp." I can't help but smile at her beauty and her words. "I forgive you." she grins and pulls my chin to her face as her soft lips crash on mine. We move in sync like clock work.  The taste of her lips gives me chills as I feel my heart beat faster. She moves her hands down push me to the tree as she straddles me. The kiss gets harder, less passion as the lust kicks in. She bits my lip lightly tugging as I grin. "I love you Clarke." She Pulls back and cups my face wiping my lose hairs from my forehead. "I love you too princess." She kisses my nose before we stand up and head back to camp hand in hand knowing the best part of the fight was going down tonight. 

A/n

Hey everyone, so this imagine was requested by @stopitpleaseimme I hope you liked it and I'm so sorry for the long wait. 

If anyone would like to request pls don't be afraid too, tell me who it's with, what happens and that's it, no smut and no personals. Thanks everyone for reading this book ily all❤️💋

-J .x