too close with mikey

"stop!" i laughed as mikey chased me through the house and outside. i ran up the 'diving board' that one of the boys put by the pool for a video

"looks like you're trapped. the only way out is the pool." mikey laughed.

"fuck it." i yelled, jumping in.

i was wearing a swimsuit top but i had a pair of comfy gray shorts on. colby likes to call this my lifeguard look.

"was that really worth it?" mikey asked me, before also jumping into the pool.

"it was worth it." i laughed.

mikey had been chasing me since i ate his mini bag of hot cheetos. in my defense, i thought they were colbys.

we got out of the pool and i announced that i was going to my room to change.

"oh, hey babe." i smiled to colby when i got into the house, navi licking the water that was pooling at my feet.

"hey. so you and mike are getting pretty close, yeah?" colby asked.

"yeah! he was kind of intimidating at first but he's actually so sweet." i replied. "i'm happy hes living with us."

mikey had moved into the garage because he got evicted from his place for noise. so today was the first day that the two of us were alone. it's only his third day living there and i haven't really talked to him until today.

"yeah. he's chill." he said.

"i'm gonna go change." i laughed, running up the stairs.

-

"you should let me give you a tattoo." i told mike. we were sitting on the couch in the trap house. jake and tara were also here but tara is sick so she's taking a nap and jake is watching tv.

"i'm down." he replied.

"wait, really?" i asked him.

"just something small though." he told me.

"do you want to come?" i asked jake... and tara even though she was asleep.

"well just stay here. have fun though." jake laughed.

"let's go!" i said, grabbing mikeys wrist and pulling him to the front door.

i grabbed my keys, asking mikey to drive.

i decided to vlog a little on the way there so i could show me giving him a tattoo.

i ended up giving mikey a tattoo of a dagger on his wrist. with vince's help, it actually turned out pretty good. i was impressed.

we got back to the trap house and mikey said something really stupid, making us both crack up as we walked in.

"finally you're home. where were you?" colby asked, looking between me and mikey.

"chill, baby. i just gave mikey a tattoo." i said while laughing.

"what?" he asked.

"show him, mikey." i instructed.

"isn't it sick bro?" mike asked.

"what did you just call him?" kevin asked.

"mikey?" i said, confused.

"the last person i heard give mike a nickname got punched." he laughed.

"she's an exception." mikey laughed.

"you guys should come with colby and i to a party tonight! it's at brennens." i told them.

it was currently 10pm so i was going to quickly get ready before we left.

"sure, i'm down." mikey said.

"i'm just gonna stay with tara... she still feels like shit." jake replied.

"okay... tell her i hope she feels better." i said, running up the stairs to get ready.

-

it's been two weeks since mike moved into the trap house and it's been so nice to have him here. i like not being home alone when the boys go to film. tara lives with her parents and she comes over a lot but it's nice to have someone always there. kat comes over a lot too but it's the same deal.

"hey, baby." i smiled when i saw colby.

"hi. do you have plans tonight?" he asked.

"i was going to go to the studio with mikey... why?" i asked, grabbing a drink out of the fridge.

"oh, nevermind." he said shortly.

"i can cancel." i told him with a gentle smile.

"nah, that's alright. just go with mike again." he said.

"are you okay?" i asked him.

"yeah. i just wish you'd hang out with me a little more and mikey a little less." he confessed.

"colby, what're you talking about? i hang out with him just as much as i hang out with tara and kat." i said, not understanding the issue.

"i guess i just don't want him to know you the way i know you. i like being the only guy who knows everything about you and your past and your plans for the future. i know tara and kat do too but i guess it's just different cause it's with mikey." colby admitted.

"colby, i trust him but not the same way i trust you. there are some things i've told you that i would never even imagine telling him. i can lay off of hanging out with him so much." i told him.

"you don't have to do that. just maybe make a little more time for us. or invite me too." he said with a light laugh.

"deal." i smiled, leaning up to kiss him.