mystery tattoos

"hey guys! welcome to sinners and saints tattoos shop." the girl with red hair welcomed us as we walked in.

"hi. we want to do the 'you get what you get' mystery tattoos." i told her.

"okay. we have $60 ones and $100 ones. the $60 ones are typically smaller." she told us.

"i guess i'll just do a $60." i said. i only really have small tattoos myself.

"i'll get the $60 one too." tara said.

"i'll do the $100... go big or go home, right?" jake said.

"i'll just do a $60." colby said.

"okay. who wants to go first?" the girl asked.

"i'll go first." i offered up.

"so you have two spins in the gum ball machine and then you can pick between the two tattoo options." she told me, handing me two coins.

"okay." i said, putting my first coin in. i got the little capsule out and had colby open it for me since i couldn't get it.

"here." colby handed me the opened capsule.

"oh my gosh! it's a rubix cube. that's so cute."
i said, showing them as well as my vlog camera that colby was holding.

"awh i love that one." tara told me.

"and the other one is a light bulb." i smiled. "i guess i'll go with the rubix cube since i already have a lightbulb." i said, showing my other tattoo. it was a light bulb with flowers in it.

"that's beautifully done! i think the rubix cube will be dope." she told me. "if you're ready, roxanne can take you back and tattoo you." she informed me.

meanwhile, i was only allowed to have one person with me so colby offered to take me back and to film.

"ooo shit this one kind of hurts." i admitted.

"it looks so cool though, babe." colby told me. i wasn't going to look at it till it was done.

"okay, you're all done!" she smiled, wiping the tattoo down one last time.

"is it time for the big reveal?" i asked.

"it's ready when you are." she told me with a smile.

" she told me with a smile

"oh my god! i love it." i smiled.

"great! i love doing the you get what you get tattoos. this is one of my favorites." roxanne told me. i was done so colby and i went back into the lobby.

"my turn?" tara asked.

"we have another artist open so two of you can go." the red haired girl informed us.

tara ended up getting cherries and then also getting a bears face... she obviously chose the cherries.

and then colby was debating between a tattoo of hands and a tattoo of the sun. he eventually chose the tattoo of hands.

 he eventually chose the tattoo of hands

roxanne did taras cherry tattoo.

and oliver did colbys super dope tattoo

lastly was jake, whos options we're either a skeleton on a skateboard or the joker. i think his choice was obvious.

in the end, we were all very happy with our new tattoos

in the end, we were all very happy with our new tattoos. i think we all agreed on the fact that jakes was the best and most odd.