youre on tour with 5sos

this was requested!! enjoy :)
- a lot of the moments in this chapter are based around their tour diaries -

- adelaide is on tour with 5 seconds of summer and colby surprises her at her show.

"luke, dont do it! you're going to get sick!" i told him. he was considering drinking a bowl of  tzatziki sauce for $2500.

"you're going to get sick. you're going to get so sick." mikey laughed.

"you're going to vom on stage." ash said.

"you were put on this earth for a reason!" cal said, making luke laugh into the bowl, making it go everywhere.

my phone started ringing so i excused myself to my own dressing room to answer it.

"hey babe!" i smiled when i answered the phone.

"hey baby. i just wanted to call you before you go on stage, to wish you good luck." he said, making my heart melt.

"awh thanks colbs. i'm actually really nervous. this is the biggest venue so far and it's sold out." i admitted to my boyfriend of two years.

"you'll do great. you have four songs tonight, yeah?" he asked.

"yeah. i'm doing my two songs with the boys and then two songs on their little 15 minute break half way through the show." i told him.

"adelaide, kelsey is ready to style you." luke said from outside of my door.

"okay. thank you." i yelled back.

"that's my queue to go get dressed." i told colby with a slight laugh.

"alright, good luck baby. i love you." he said.

"thanks. i love you too... i'll call you after the show." i told him before hanging up.

"ohhh damn those shoes are cool." luke told me. "are you excited?" he asked me as i entered the room after getting dressed.

"of course." i smiled, sitting back on the couch in his dressing room.

"shots?" cal asked. it's tradition for us to all take a shot before we go on stage.

we all agreed that it was time so mikey poured a round for us. we did a quick cheers and took the shot.

-

"ahhh that was the best show yet." i said as we all made our way back into luke's dressing room which i guess happened to be the head quarters at this venue since that was where a lot of the staff were hanging out.

"100% the best show yet." luke replied.

andy was recording for the tour diaries, so we were all just dancing, listening to nickel back. this is very typical for post show.

- the next day

"it's so cold." i whined slightly to my australian friends. we were on a boat, which was going fairly fast and it was practically freezing.

"i brought an extra hoodie if you want it." luke offered, tossing it to me.

"thanks." i smiled, pulling it over my head.

meanwhile all of the boys were messing around with their hoodies... which started with luke asking if andy could film him 'being reborn' out of his hoodie... which was quite the show.

-

"is your family coming to the show tonight?" mikey asked me.

"i think so. at least my sister is." i laughed.