Lo Siento (Fanny|Gusion)

I held out my hand to help Gusion stand up. The blood from his enemies stained my palm as we lock hands together and walk across the battlefield.

I gripped the hilt of my sword as we see a group of soldiers running towards us. The screeching sound that the tip of my sword make while it left scratches on the ground makes my heart thump faster. The soldiers raised their swords towards the sky as they charge in our direction.

When they're near enough, I swung my weapon upwards and a splatter of blood rained over me. With every swing, a satisfying fall hits the ground and dead bodies litter the once peaceful town.

But a sharp pang of pain behind my back made me stop on my tracks, I slowly turned my head and my gaze met with Gusion's as he grins at me while pushing the dagger deeper into my flesh.

"Lo siento, mon amour," he says with a contented look, thinking that he had won against me. I shook my head as I willingly let go of my sword.

"Lo siento," I said in almost of a whisper but before I could hear another bitter lie from his mouth, I slit his throat with a dagger of mine. His eyes grew wide in shock as he steps back and held his neck gushing out with blood. I watched him fall on his knees and with a small thud, he fell to his death. I took out the dagger from my back and gave it back to him.

And once again, I walked towards the setting sun with another bounty on my head.

(Lo siento - I'm sorry)