MLBB heartthrobs 1

"A blasting morning to y'all, folks! This is me, Layla, your favorite heroporter!"

Layla, together with her crew, is currently filming live at the MLBB campus gate for the Monday Morning Hotspot.

"I know you've been waiting for this day to finally see the result of the most good-looking, talented and charismatic hero ever here in our very own MLBB Academy! So what are you waiting for? let's go ask some pretty girls about their opinion."

As they move into the campus, Layla spotted Hanabi who is lying down on the nearby bench.

They went over her and filmed her sleeping face which made the scarlet ninja wake up.

"We have Hanabi Scarlet here, the very first girl who shall state her opinion," Layla stated before scooting beside the ninja. "Who do you think is on the top spot of MLBB Heartthrob?"

Hanabi yawned, as if bored, before looking at the camera and winked, she even added a lower lip bite to make it sexier.

"You look gross," Layla commented that made Hanabi kick her off from the bench. She immediately stood up and added another question.

"Between Gusion and Hayabusa, who is better in terms of looks, talent and charisma? Choose only one. 1,2,3!"

"Gusion, of course," she replied, Layla glared at her whilst being filmed.

"You unloyal ninja," she murmured, "Better stick with Hayabusa."

The ninja simply rolled her eyes before going back to her nap. As for Layla, she went wandering around the campus and bumped into Ruby and Miya who seem to be in a fight.

"Let's go ask them, the popular love triangle of all time," Layla giggled as they tiptoe towards the corner of the hallway.

"You better keep your distance,shorty," Miya hissed but Ruby did not back down.

"Shut up, you mongrel!"

Before Ruby could land a slap on her rival, Layla gets in between them with her microphone at hand and the camera focused on them.

"What do you think is Alucard's spot today?" she asked quickly and looked at the two.

"He'll always be number one!" they replied in sync.

"Just as expected, everyone. The two maybe rivals but would meet at a common ground when it comes to their love interest, Alucard!"

But before leaving, Layla left a parting message.

"You two are boring," she whispered at them.