Sadistic Mentor 2

"What do you mean it isn't working?!" Hanabi raised her voice at the cashier who is now almost on the verge of tears.

Hanabi is currently in the mall shopping some new clothes she'd wear in Odette's party the next day. And being the person who is always under the spotlight at such grand events, she has to stand out and exceed everyone's expectation.

"Ma'am, your card is invalid." The cashier choked on her words. It was her first day of work and unluckily, she has to deal with the bratty attitude of Hanabi.

"Miss Hanabi, do calm down." The manager steps in and had his employee behind his back before she could cry in front of the customer. "May I ask what the problem is?"

Hanabi scoffed and flipped her black hair. She eyed the cashier with her piercing gaze before speaking with the manager.

"I am a regular customer of this shop and now, that insolent woman claims that my card is rejected? Is she insane?" Hanabi complained. She slapped the counter that made everyone flinch and had their attentions focused on her.

The manager got her black card and had it checked. He did it five times in a row but the machine rejected it. Despite the truth in front of him, he couldn't courage up and tell Hanabi to apologize to his employee for she might withdraw the investment she has given to their business.

"I apologize, Miss Hanabi, but I suggest you visit the bank to settle this matter about your card," he stated in the most calm manner he could, trying to avoid to be the medium of her anger.

Hanabi snatched her card and glared at them before walking out from the shop. She immediately dialed Miya's number, her anger reaching its peak as the time ticks.

"You deactivated my cards, didn't you?" she hissed at her as she gets in her car and drove as fast as she could.

Miya shuts her eyes for the day of seeing Hanabi mad has now arrived. She lets out a sigh before smiling as if Hanabi is just in front of her. But the moment she opened her mouth to speak, she almost dropped her phone in surprise.

"YOU'RE FIRED!" Hanabi yelled on top of her voice before hanging up.

"Another episode of an angry Hanabi?" Kimmy asked, Miya's co-worker.

The secretary nodded in response before taking a sip on her hot coffee. She fixed her table and covered her mug before leaving her desk.

"I have to go to the CEO's office," she stated before walking away and struts inside her boss' office. Kimmy smiles at her, morally supporting her co-worker who bears the heaviest burden for being Hanabi's target in venting out her anger and she is also responsible in looking after her.

Miya announced her presence before opening the doors and upon her entry, Hanzo was also there.

"Do I have any appointment this morning?" the CEO asked.

Miya shook her head and replied, "Hanabi called."

The CEO simply nodded, expecting such scenario to happen. He dismissed Miya and before he could end his discussion with Hanzo, his daughter boomed at them.

"You froze my cards! What was that even for?!" Hanabi yelled and when her gaze met with Hanzo's, she rolled her eyes away and stared daggers at her father instead. She hates to admit it but she cannot hold her gaze at Hanzo for more than three seconds after what happened the other day.

"Why are you here?" the CEO asked, ignoring the tantrum of his daughter. "I thought you'd never come here."

Hanabi scoffed and shut her eyes in annoyance. Ever since she had crossed path with Hanzo, her day has become more and more stressful and annoying. She held her hip and with gritted teeth, she spoke.