8 Letters(Miya|Alucard)

I said those words before,
But it was a lie,
"You look gorgeous, Miya!" Layla squealed in excitement as she stares at her best friend wearing her white gown.
Alucard was there,  staring at his bride-to-be.
"Thank you, Layla, and you look good at your gown, too," said the archer as she fixes the dress of her bridesmaid.

And you deserve to hear it a thousand times,
If all it is, is 8 letters,
Why is it so hard to say?
"Tomorrow is your big day, man. You should enjoy your last day as a single man," Gusion stated as he hands Alucard a cup of booze.
"Until now, I can't believe I am getting married," he responded before gulping his alcohol.

Why do I pull you close,
And then ask you for space?
Their wedding day has finally arrived. Everyone has entered the church early and just like any ordinary day, they are in a fuss. They may be in their own seats yet they talked and murmured. When a white car stopped in front of the church, they all looked at the entrance as Miya comes down from the vehicle.
She was delighted to see everyone that had come to witness their wedding. She held her bouquet of blue flowers and walked at the red isle.

If all it is, is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
If all it is, is 8 letters, why am I in my own way?
Miya smiled as she made her very first step inside the church, her gaze lingered at the people in her wedding. Her white gown flowed down her ankles, her smile could be seen through her veil. Her sight was blurry yet she still continued. She felt her hands trembling yet she pretended that it was just nothing. Drop after drop, her tears fell.

I've said those words before but it was a lie,
And you deserve to hear it a thousand times,
When Miya is already at the middle before reaching the seat that faces the priest and the altar, Layla came running towards her, she wasn't wearing her dress. The crowd became more chaotic at her entrance.
Layla stopped her best friend by hugging her.
"Miya, that's enough, let's go home," she whispered.
"But, Layla, today's my wedding day," Miya replied in between her sobs.

If all it is, is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
If all it is, is 8 letters, why am I in my own way?
"Miya, Alucard won't be coming," Layla told her with a disheartened look. She hugged her tighter as she felt Miya crumble on the day of her wedding and in front of the altar that was supposed to be the place of happiness.
"I will wait for him," Miya insisted, her eyes still filled with uncontrollable tears.
"He won't be coming," Layla said, "Miya let's go home. That bastard doesn't want to marry you."

Lyrics are from 8 Letters by Why Don't We.