chapter eight

UP ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS MACKENZIE, YOU CAN HAVE ANYONE YOU WANT, THIS IS JUST WHO I PICKED

ANYWAYS CONTINUE READING THE HUNT!!!

I continued to sit on the edge of the bed crying my heart out before there was a know on my door.

"go away I don't want company" I practically yelled

"sorry future Luna I was sent to tell you that dinner is prepared" I heard one of the cooks from outside the door.

"I'm sorry, just uh, tell them I wasn't feeling very well and wouldn't be able to make it to dinner" I stated more calmly.

"yes ma'am" she said before I hear her footsteps reside from the door leaving me to cry alone once again.

I headed out of my room and down the hallway to one of the many bathrooms in the pack house, unfortunately they aren't connected to each room like in the other pack house.

I walk down the hallway until I get to the closest bathroom which was five doors down the left from my room, I saw the light was on from underneath the door, I knocked lightly right before the door swung open revealing the one and only Mackenzie Cooper, she swung the door open so fast I jumped back on instinct, she smirked at me as she stood there in a white towel and her shoulder length blonde hair was up in another towel.

"didn't mean to scare you Iris" she said in a sickly sweet tone making me wince just at the sound of her voice, and if you're wondering yes, this is the Mackenzie who fucked Jasper, yes I wish I could rip her throat.

"you didn't scare me, you just opened the door a little fast is all" I said as nice as I could muster

"oh so, didn't mean to startle you" she said saying the word 'startle' with more push, I smiled a sarcastic smile at her and she gave one right back.

"Mackenzie shouldn't you be downstairs with the pack?" I asked her as I motioned behind me towards the stairs

"oh yeah just wanted to shower before dinner, you know, get ready for tonight" she smirked at me

"what's happening tonight?" I raised an eyebrow at her and she giggled

"it's personal" she said with a sigh

"so why aren't you down there?" she motioned behind me with her head.

"oh I wasn't feeling well so I excused myself from dinner tonight" I replied

"oh I see, you know your eyes are a little puffy" she said with a smirk.

"what can I say, allergies" I laughed out, obviously lying

"yeah must suck" she said and clicked her tongue off the roof of her mouth making me cringe slightly at the sound.

"anyways I should go get ready so I don't miss dinner" she said in her usual sweet tone that was obviously reserved for people she didn't like, like me.

"yeah probably" I said and stepped to the side so she could walk by me, she started walking and right before she walked by me she stopped and whispered in my ear.

"see you around...princess" she laughed and my whole body stiffened as she walked away, did I hear her correctly? did she just call me Jaspers nick name for me? I shook my head, maybe it's just a coincidence, yeah that has to be it.

I walked into the bathroom and instantly I could smell her, making me gag slightly, stupid stanky bitch.

I undressed myself and stepped under the burning water, letting it beat off my skin, tears started to cloud my vision and I let it all out, crying for what felt like the 100th time this week, why was I so weak? after everything I've been through I still let my emotions get the best of me, I can't show my people I can lead them right, hell can I?