Chapter fifteen

UP ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS DEVON, YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU WANT THOUGH.

ANYWAYS CONTINUE READING THE HUNT!!!

Sophia decided to go first for never have I ever.

"okay, never have I ever, gotten blackout drunk" she said and everyone there except for Xander and Sophia took a swig off our cup while everyone looked around to see who had and hadn't taken a swig.

"wow, is the newbie a party animal?" Quinn said and I smirked.

"that and I drink away my problems, and I have a lot of problems" I said with sigh while taking a sip of my drink.

"felt that" Trinity said and we laughed before Harper took her turn.

"um, never have I ever had sex while my parents were home" she said and my eyes widened, Jack, Trinity, and Tiffany took a drank and I slowly took one as well with everyones mouths opened slightly and I blushed.

"holy shit so you aren't a virgin?" Quinn asked and I nodded my head not willing to say anything.

"well I guess it's my turn" Jack said and I agreed trying to avoid this subject.

"okay, never have I ever, had a threesome" he said with a smirk and I saw Sophia, Harper, Chase and Xander take a swig.

"Chase baby you never told me about this" Quinn said questioningly

"it was before me and you were together and trust me it's not as good as people think it is" he said and she smiled

"so I'm better, good" she said triumphantly and we laughed but I was looking at Xander as he ignored my gaze.

"ok I got a good one" Trinity said with a smirk

"never have I ever had a family member walk in during sex" she said and I sucked it up and took a swig of my vodka, Xander and Harper took an awkward swing while looking at each other making everyone laugh, I felt Devons chest Vibrate against me.

"who walked in on you Iris?" Harper asked and I blushed.

"kris, caught me once" I mumbled and everyone laughed at me making me bury my head into Devons chest.

"you okay baby?" Devon asked with a smirk and I knew what he was doing so I played along.

"I'm okay handsome, thank you for asking though" I said while rubbing his jawline before reaching up and placing a kiss to his lips and I felt him smile against my mouth before I pulled away.

"it's Devons Turn" Xander said quickly and I wanted to curse myself for doing this to him, should I be doing this?

"never have I ever had a dick in my mouth" he chuckled out and Tiffany, Quinn, Trinity, and me took a swig and everyone eyed me.

"looks like I'll see how good that mouth is tonight huh?" Devon said and I smirked while he rubbed my thigh 

"guess so" I said and Harper fake gagged.

"looks like I'm up" I said and thought for a sec before thinking of the perfect question to ask.

"Never have I ever been hunting, and not like went once didn't get anything, I mean killed" I said and everyone in the room took a drink except for Tiffany, making me on edge.

"why haven't you Tiffany?" I asked and she looked at me like I was dumb

"three words, Blood, Woods, camouflage" she said before asking me the same question

"what about you, why don't you hunt" she said and I shrugged

"I could never kill an animal, something that's alive and is a mom or kid, something with a heart beat and has feelings just as much as all of us" I said proudly and I sat everyone shift uncomfortably and Devon shifted next to me a bit.

"so you don't think you'd like it if you ever did it? you've never thought of trying it?" Xander said and my head shot up to look at him.

"that's not even something I'd consider to do, that's disgusting" I said firmly and he nodded his head.

Just then a muscular guy came over to us and plopped down in the seat next to me.

"well hello Iris" he said, and everyone eyed him suspicously, I reconized him as one of the guys who was sitting at Jaspers lunch table, he was one of the seven that were staring at me.

"uh hello, do you need something?" I asked a bit too rude but I didn't care

"so is true?" he asked with a small smirk and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"is what true?" I asked and his became more noticeable

"that you and Jasper fucked" he said and my face paled, my hands got sweaty and my mouth opened a little bit.

"what" I said dazed and he rolled his eyes.

"fucked, banged, nailed, smashed, did the deed, whatever you wanna call it" he said and my face paled even more.

"I know what you meant, but who told you this?" I asked as calm as possible

"Jasper, he told the whole football team, and some other people too" he said and I shot up

"is he here?" I asked angrily and he nodded his head 

"he's in the living room" he said and I bolted into the house, I guess the gang was following as well because I saw them when I got to the living room, I looked around until I saw Jasper in the corner talking to some of the guys from the football team.

I stomped over to him and punched him in the face hard, I could feel his nose crack under my fist and his head shot back a bit before he grabbed his nose with a scream.

"what the fuck Iris" he said and the music stopped and everyone was staring at us.

"you piece of shit, you told people?" I sad punching him again making his head blow to the side and causing him to fall over.

"I can't believe you told people" I kept punching him while he was on the ground with me straddling him, I didn't even care that my dress had pushed up and my underwear was out.

"what are you talking about?" he yelled out trying to block himself and failing

"that we fucked you bitch, how could you tell people" I screamed and the tears came like a water fall, at this time I was sobbing while weakly punching his already bloodied figure.

I felt a pair of arms around me lifting me off of Jasper and looked up to see Xander.

"Calm down Iris, I need you to breath" he spoke softly while I sobbed and the crowd stared at us, I pushed out of Xanders hold and bolted into out the front door and down the street, once I was far enough down the street I stopped and started on a walking, my sobs maker it hard to go in the woods and shift to go home faster, so I had to walk down the empty streets and the only thing I could hear was the crickets and my body racking sobs.

What's going to happen now....

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT JASPER DID? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? LET ME KNOW, HAVE A GOO NIGHT GUYS.

*not edited*