Chapter thirty-four

"SHUT UP QUINN!!" I roared and she stared at me wide-eyed, she's just mad because of our little conversation earlier, but that doesn't give her the right to just say me and Xander had sex so bluntly.

"Hey just because she told the truth of you sleeping around doesn't mean you get to disrespect her" Jasper growled and I glared at him taking a slow step towards him.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to but you better remember I'm not just a classmate or old friend, I'm your future Luna and unless you want to end up like Mackenzie I suggest you watch your tongue" I growled lowly and he scoffed making me raise my eyebrows at him.

"Please, you use the fact that you're the future Luna to cover up the fact that you're just scared, you would have nothing without your title" he sneered and everyone gasped.

"You're right, I'd be nothing but a regular wolf without my title, but I do have a title and so don't you as my future Beta but don't forget how quickly I could strip you of it" I sneered back.

"I don't care anymore, take away my damn title but never disrespect my mate again" he was in my face so quickly and he towered over me, but I wasn't scared in the slightest, I heard Xander growl behind me.

"It's fine Xander I got it" I said looking back at him and I took a look at the group everyone including my parents glared at Jasper, everyone except for Quinn who stared at him lovingly, looks like they talked about it...

"Yeah Xander, listen to your little whore" Jasper sneered and I gasped as I looked back at him.

"Whore? Xander is her mate boy, you have no right to judge her or even use that word against your future Luna" my dad piped up and I looked down slightly ashamed.

"Talk about my mate like that one more time Jasper and I won't hesitate to rip your throat out" Xander growled.

"ha, you're just mad because I fucked her first" Jasper growled and I heard my mom and dad gasp making me cringe slightly.

"That doesn't matter" Xander said lowly and I risked a glance at him to see his fist balled at his sides, I wanted nothing more than to hug him just to calm him down but I couldn't bring myself to.

"But it does, because now this little mutt is tainted, damaged, destroyed, she's nothing but a used-up rag doll" he said and I felt my heart clench at the fact that he was right, I looked up at him with watery eyes and I slapped him, hard across the face.

"you asshole" I hated the fact that my voice cracked at the end and I turned and walked, well more like ran out of the packhouse and shifted instantly causing my clothes to shred as I bolted into the woods.

---------------------

I ran until I couldn't run anymore I found a beautiful waterfall with a deep lake below it, I stared in awe at how beautiful the view was, I quickly shifted into human form and sat with my knees pulled to my chest to hide my naked body and I let the tear run down my face choking on my sobs.

after about thirty minutes of crying, I wipe my eyes and stare at the beautiful water.

"I am Iris Bloodmoon, Future Luna of the Bloodmoon pact, and I will not stand and let that mutt disrespect me in my home, I'll show him I'm not one to fuck with" I say standing up and trying to hype myself up and make myself feel better.

"It's about time you've said something like that" I hear a voice behind me and I turn around quickly in a fighting stance when my eyes landed on a busted up Xander, his eyes scrolled my body and he licked his lips making me blush in the process before I raced over to him.

"oh no what happened?" I asked touching the small cut above his left eyebrow, he grabbed my hand lacing our fingers and placing them by our sides.

"I might have gotten into a fight with Jasper he says and my body slumped

"oh, I'm sorry" I say looking down and he lifts my chin up to look at him

"It's okay, he shouldn't have talked to you or about you like that" he said and I looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"Besides, you should see how bloody he is" he smirked placing a small kiss to my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck placing my head on his chest.

"It's beautiful here" he whispers and I turn with my back against his chest to take in the sight.

"yeah it is" I whisper back and I feel him release me and I look back at him questionably and he takes off his shirt along with his shorts and boxers allowing himself to stand naked in front of me.

"race ya" he said and I looked at him confusedly before he bolted past me and cannonballed into the water and I shortly followed his actions allowing myself to resurface the water and he swam over to me splashing me making me squeal.

"so what are you going to do about Jasper?" Xander asked and I looked at him with a smirk.

"you'll see" I say before swimming over to the waterfall and dipping under it where there was a smaller body of water, he soon emerged out from the waterfall as well.

"I have a question" he said and I looked at him curiously

"shoot"

"what did you do to Mackenzie?" he asked and my body instantly became rigid and my mouth pressed into a thin line.

"I did what needed to be done to prove I'm in charge and people who try and challenge me will deal with the consequences" I said and his eyebrows pinched together.

"and what was the consequence?" I scoffed and looked at him.

"go ask her" 

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER OF THE HUNT AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY GUYS

*not edited*