Chapter thirty-five

Me and Xander ran to the packhouse together, he had his clothes in his mouth, and as soon as we got back to the house he shifts and changes quickly before running back inside and getting me clothes.

We haven't really talked since our conversation about Mackenzie, there wasn't to say after that because I was already too scared to tell him about what I did to her, I don't know why, he's my mate he has to love me....right?

"Xander" I whispered when we got back up to my room quietly and successfully.

"yeah?" he plopped on the bed leaning against the headboard

"I wanted to apologize for being so rude to you earlier when you asked about Mackenzie" I muttered standing next to where he lay.

"It's okay I get it, I shouldn't have asked" he said

"no you don't get it, she really bullied me while I was growing up, she still trys to, she makes it seem like I have the perfect life and she just made me so mad one day, I don't even know what came over me honestly, I just, I hurt her pretty badly, that was her consequence" I choked out.

"what did you do?" he asked curiously

"I carved my name into her stomach with a knife" I whispered and the room was filled with dead silence, I was scared, what if he thought of me differently for doing something so cruel, granted she deserved it.

After what felt like forever Xander burst into a fit of laughter making me stare as if he's gone mad.

"Wait, so you're telling me you carved your name into the bitches stomach?" he manages to get out through his laughing.

"yes, why are you laughing?" I huffed

"because I didn't realize how much of a badass my mate was" he says with a smirk and I blush.

"I know how to be a badass" I scoffed.

"I know" he says smiling at me and I just sat there looking into his beautiful green orbs

"is there something on my face?" he asks with his eyebrows scrunched

"no, I just like looking at you" I said blantly and he looked at me.

"I like looking at you too" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the bed, I moved to a more comfortable position and I was straddling him. He looked up into my eyes and the longer he held eye contact, the more I fell in love.

"you're beautiful" he whispered and I gave him a breathtaking smile, it was amazing how happy he could make me feel with such a simple compliment.

"thank you" I whispered back.

He put his hand behind my head and guided my face towards his, he let his lips touch my ever so lightly and my tongue darted out and licked them with a giggle making him laugh as well, but soon his lips came crashing down on my and my arms instantly wrapped around his neck. 

His hands made there way down to my ass where they squeezed the flesh there making a soft moan slip past my lips, I started to slowly grind myself against him and I could feel his member instantly harden.

"Xander" I breathed out between hot kisses

"what?" he asked and just the raspy and husky way he spoke made a puddleof wetness pool between my legs.

"I want you" I moaned into his ear and he growled in response instantly flipping us over making me squeal lightly, his lips were on mine before I could even blink.

He moved down to myneck nibbling and sucking, hitting that sweet spot all while we grinded our bottom half together.

He moved his hands up my shirt and though it up over my head with his shirt following after, he quickly stood up making me whimper at the lack of contact.

"patience baby" he chuckled as he tore his pants and socks off.

He was back on top of me quickly and he rid me of my pants and socks before slowly discarding my bra, he took a moment to stare at my bare breasts.

"these are so perfect" he groaned as he latched onto my nippe while fondling the other breast showing it attention as well, he moved down between my legs an started to pull my panties off.

"fuck, you're wet" he mumbled and I moaned as his breath fanned my core.

"please Xander, I need you" I practically begged and he instantly wrapped his mouth around my clit in response, nibbling and sucking away at the flesh, I felt hin insert a finger into my hole and moaned at the feeling instantly wishing it was his dick instead.

"Xander I need you to fuck me" I moaned out feeling the sexual frustration.

He kissed his way up my body before attacking my lips letting me taste my own arousal on his tongue, I felt him take off his boxers before lining his cock up with my entrance, but instead of going in like I was hoping, he slid it up and down my clit, torturing me. 

"please, please fuck me I can't take it" I screamed and just like that he slid into me, my pussy fitting him like glove.

He started to move his hips slowly at first,he was taking his time, with long thought out strokes, he soon picked up speed though making a huge moan rip through the air. He continued to pummel into me making me scream and cry out, he took my legs and placed them both over his shoulders with his hands on my thighs pushing my legs to my shoulders. I had my arms wrapped around his back, the new angles making him hit that perfect spot and I rake my nails down his back obviously drawing blood but not caring. 

"Fuck Xander just like that, keep doing that" I cried out and he pumped ever harder and faster if that was even possible, he pulled all but the tip out before slamming back into me.

"you like that?" He moaned in my ear and I moaned in response squeezing my nails into his shoulders. I could feel a familiar build up in the pit of my stomach and his breathing was rigid meaning he was about to cum too.

"I'm gonna cum" I scream and he squeezed my thighs hard

"cum for me baby" he growled and with that command I came screaming his name over and over again, Xander pumped three more times before his cum filled me up, he fell on top of me feeling just as exhausted as I.

"I love you" he whispers before kissing my cheek and cuddling into me even more.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

"I'll be right back" Xander says before getting up and wrapping a blanket around his waist, he left the room and came back about one minute later with a wet wash clothe, he shut the door and moved the blankets from me, he opened my legs and started to wipe me, taking care of the mess and I looked at him lovingly, he looked up and smiled before throwing the wash clothe in the dirty laundry basket. He removed the blanket from around his waist and hopped into bed next to me, pulling me close to his chest he covered the blanket over us.

"I'm exhausted, let's take a nap before dinner" Xander whispered groggily in my ear and I already knew he was starting to dose off.

"Okay" I respond since I'm feeling just as spent

And shortly after I passed out in his arms.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHO'S BACK? I KNOW IT'S BEEN A VERY LONG TIME SINCE MY LAST UPDATE AND I'M SO SORRY, I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN SO I'M DEALING WITH ALL THAT AND FRANKLY I'VE HAD HELLA WRITERS BLOCK BUT I'M BACK AND I WILL BE UPDATING ON A MORE REGULAR BASIS, YOU CAN EXPECT AT LEAST ONE NEW CHAPTER EVERY WEEK FROM HERE ON OUT AND TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOST TIME I GAVE YOU THIS STEAMY CHAPTER.

AND I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS GUYS, MY WRITING GOT RECOGNIZED!!!!! AN AUTHOR REPRESENTITIVE HAS MESSAGED ME SAYING THAT THEY'VE READ MY WORK SO FAR ON THIS APP AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE TO PUBLISH ON THEIR APP AS WELL, THE APP IS WEBNOVEL, I'LL BE MAKING MORE FANS AND HOPEFULLY BRANCH OUT AND GET RECOGNIZED BY MORE PEOPLE, THIS IS JUST ONE STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OF ACHIEVEING MY DREAM AS BECOMING AN AUTHOR!!!

*unedited*