Ch. 10

Wooyoung POV~

I walked to school because I felt like getting some fresh air even though it took longer. It's not like I live that far away from the school anyways, it took probably around 20 minutes to walk so I just had to wake up a bit earlier than usual. I guess I wasn't the only one who decided to walk today. I saw San, Mingi, and Yunho walking together holding hands with San in the middle. I walked up to them and decided to listen in on what they were saying and surprise them later.

"Thanks to you, I got what I always wanted." Said Yunho

"Yeah, you really are an angel." Mingi said causing San to hit them both on the back and chuckle.

"You both have to keep you end of the deal, don't just forget me and run off and smooch in the closet or something." San said pouting.

What deal were they talking about that was so important? Even though it felt wrong to eavesdrop in their conversation, I was their friend and I wanted to know what was going on. I decided to stay back and listen some more.

"Of course baby we won't forget you." Yunho said.

"We don't mind if you join us in the closet." Mingi said smirking.

"Yah, that's not pg and save that for later." San said with a disgusted face.

Mingi and Yunho looked at each other and leaned in to San and kissed both sides of his cheeks causing San to jump up.

"What was that for!" 

"Practice makes perfect." Mingi explained.

It continued on with San grumbling each time. I felt a dull ache in the chest. I felt left out as if we weren't friends. Also, why were they getting all cuddly with San. I was always the closest to him and we shared everything with each other including all our secrets or so I thought. He clearly had something that he didn't tell me and I was getting annoyed at Mingi and Yunho who were constantly touching him. Mingi was understandable but why was Yunho all touchy with him although they just met? I decided to let them know I was there.

"Hey guys!" I said with a happy face.

They all stopped suddenly and turned around except for San.

"How long have you been here?" Yunho asked

"I just got here and I saw you guys so I thought we could walk together." I lied

San finally turned around with pink scattered over his face.

"H-hey, of c-course we can go to school together." He stuttered.

Cute. 

Wait what. 

Was it normal to think your best friend was cute? I must've zoned out because I snapped out of it when San worriedly waving his hand in front of my face.

"You good? He asked.

"Y-yeah, I was just thinking about something... or someone." I muttered the last part to myself.

"Hm, what was that?" I heard San say.

"Ah, it was nothing!" I said 

It seemed like Yunho and Mingi heard though and they smirked at each other as if they knew something was up. Did they read my mind or something? I shook my head. Nah, that was impossible.

"Well let's go before were late." Yunho said as he wrapped his arm around San's waist and Mingi held his hand.

I stood there staring at their hands. I must've been staring too long.

"Hey! You good? You've been zoning out a lot." Mingi said smirking as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Yeah! I'm coming." I said running to catch up.

We made it to school and they still had there arms around each other.

 "Well I guess I'll see you guys at lunch later."  Yunho said with Mingi and San nodding. 

"Bye baby." He said kissing Mingi causing people to squeal in the hall.

"I thought Mingi was dating San?"

"OMG what are the hotties doing together!"

Wait what. I thought San was with Mingi and now Yunho kissed him? This was causing my head to hurt. But at least Mingi wasn't with San. Right?

San started to walk away but Yunho pulled him back.

"Where do you think you're going?" 

"To class?" San replied confused.

Yunho leaned in and kissed him causing San to open his eyes wide.

"See you later babe." Yunho said smirking I thought he looked at me for a split second.

People really started to buzz in the hallways making their own conclusions on what was going on. If my head was hurting before, now it felt like somebody was squashing my heart instead. What was San doing? Why is both Mingi and San kissing him. Were they all dating? I should be supportive right? I was his best friend after all. But did I want to be just best friends? I felt a pang in my chest. This was too complicated and my emotions were swirling around and mixing together. 

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Let's go to class." Yunho said smiling at me.

I nodded and walked staring off into space which wasn't the best idea. I felt Yunho pulling me back and I looked at him in question. 

"You almost walked into the wall." He said pointing.

"Oh, sorry." I said rubbing my neck.

"You seem like you have a lot on your mind, you can talk to me if you would like." Yunho offered

"Hmm, I guess I do."

"My house after school?" He offered.

I didn't want to talk to him about it because he was part of the reason but it would be a good opportunity to clear things up. I thought about it and nodded

"Great, lets talk after school then." He said as he opened the door and let me go in first.

We sat down and I tried to listen to the teacher to no avail.

"Good morning class. We will start our lesson on page 298..." 

I sighed to myself and closed my eyes not caring anymore. This was gonna be a long day.