Back to school :(

Italics: your thoughts

(Hiii y'all don't mind the errors concerning the school system cuz I don't really know how it works in America but hey we're here for gay sooo yk <3)

You have a date with your friends in an old abandoned gymnasium, it's kind of a safe place. It's "back to school" today and you prefer to get together before going to university. By following the sound of the music and the voices of your friends singing you easily find them at the usual place. You laugh when you see them move around and sing loudly. "TAKE ME DOWN INTO YOUR PARADISE, DON'T BE SCARED CAUSE I'M YOUR BODY TYYYYPE." (Cool for the summer-Demi Lovato) "My god, you have nothing better to do than scream like that in the morning!?" They all turn around "(Y/N)!!" They run towards you and hug you. In your group of friends there is: Max, your best friend he's gay as fuck like you. Katy, you've  known her since you were 2, she's like your lesbian big sister. Andre, he's still searching for himself and finally Laura probably the smartest and she is pansexual.

(y/n): I missed you guys so much, it felt like years since june.
Laura: That's riiight last time we saw each other was pride!
Max: By the way girls and gays I'm so happy we're spending this year all together!!

Indeed, you are doing the same studies so you know in advance that you are all going to be in the same class.

Andre: My god same by the way we only have theater with the principal teacher today, right?
Katy: Yes I'm already exhausted by the day.
(y/n): It's just because you tried to dance.

They laugh as Katy punches your arm.

(y/n): Guys I just realized I don't have my coffee!

Max: Oh no, you didn't get it this morning??

(y/n): Nooo I was too excited to see you !

Andre: Aww it's actually super cute but you better go get it before it's too late.

Laura: Yes otherwise you'll have a life crisis in 20 min.

(y/n): Addicted to coffee can you believe that? ugh.

Katy: Actually girlie it's time to go sooo you better hurry, we'll tell the teacher you're on your way.

(y/n): Thanks guys you're the best!

You walk to Starbucks with your headphones on and unfortunately there is a lot of people waiting. Nice i'm going to be really late, perfect. Once you have your coffee you go back to the university quickly. When you arrive you see that there is no one in the courtyard, Fuck. You look for your name on the lists then you look at the number of the classroom before heading towards it while taking small sips of hot coffee. Once in front of the door, you open it without knocking and say loud enough for everyone to hear "Hiii guuuys, friends and boring classmates!" Your entrance surprises everyone except your friends that are as excited as if Lady Gaga had just arrived on stage. You look at the teacher right after and it's your turn to be shocked, she is incredibly beautiful, blonde with beautiful light eyes, tall and thin on her heels. Despite the masterpiece in front of you, you try to keep a straight face. Well straight you know...