HARD 🔞

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were released from the hospital a week later. Since they were told to take rest, their friends would come and live by, turn by turn to help them out with the daily chores and also their studies.

Thus they ended up in the same room, while the ones who would come.. took the other room for the night.

Zhan remembers how Yibo had teased him for his words about punishing the latter came to no use. Sleeping in different rooms was way too far, they actually had to share the same bed, as always.

On the other hand, Zhan had to put up with Yibo's little antics, and more to that.. the way Yibo teases is irresistible for him to deal with. Oh.. how many times he wished to give up.. only if it was not for the presence of his friends.

He is afraid what they would have done if not for their friends.

Well with passing time, they healed and their friends stopped coming as well. Now, again they were on their own.. as before.

Yibo was in the kitchen trying to cook something simple for themselves. Yibo's arm that had dislocated was completely fine now.. but Zhan who generally cooked their food, had his leg still weak, since sprains take time to recover. Yibo didn't want to tire him out.. so he took the responsibility himself.

Zhan sat in their bedroom, studying and trying to cover up what he missed in the last few days when the memory of what transpired between them two days ago kept bugging him.

••••••

Two days ago ~

Zhan and Yibo had a cat fight with each other, and Zhan who seemed more irritated by Yibo's playfulness that moment.. went to have a shower in a hurry but forgot to take his clothes along.

Yibo laughed out heartily as his intention of pissing the hell out of Zhan succeeded. Well.. he didn't really need a reason to do so.. he always likes making Zhan angry and seeing his puffy cheeks and the pouty lips when the guy is sulking.. is like a treat to his eyes.

He didn't notice the clothes kept at the side, until Zhan called for him.

"Yi.. Yibo.."

"Yes!"

"Please give me my clothes!"

"Your clothes?", He asked as he walked to the washroom door.

"Yes.. I forgot to take them."

"Huh.. take them on your own!", Yibo said.. trying to annoy Zhan more.

"Please BoBo! How can I come out like this?!"

"Like what?"

"Uh.. er.. only in.. a.. to-towel!"

"What's wrong with that? Come out!"

"BoBo please!"

"It's not like you have something that I don't, is it?"

"Um.. I.. I am shy!"

"Shy?", Yibo snickered and continued..

"I won't help you.. my injured leg is paining.", He stifled a laugh as he spoke.

"Its your arm that's injured, not your leg! You liar!"

"Huh.. whatever. Get it on your own baby!"

Yibo chuckled and lied down on the bed, when he heard the door unlocking. Zhan stomped out of the washroom, in his towel. Only in his towel.

Yibo stopped that instant and looked at Zhan who was glaring at him coldly. The very moment seemed to take away all his words. He stared at Zhan's wet face and drenched hair.