♡ FOREVER AND EVER ♡

"Jie.. are you sure? This is gonna look good on me right?"

"A-Zhan. Don't you trust me and Zoey?"

"I do.. but-"

"Not more than Yibo. We know Zhan.", Zoey teased.

"Aye! It's not like that. I don't even know what Yibo is going to wear.. and you guys are not even letting me meet him since the last 4 days!"

"Distance helps love grow. And, anyway you are always together. One more day won't hurt."

"Zoey.. you're being mean..", Zhan pouted.

Xuan Lu laughed at them and ruffled the younger one's hair. Well, yes.. tomorrow is Zhan and Yibo's wedding. Xuan Lu and Zoey managed to trick them. Now the lovebirds were separated for four days and were not allowed to meet. Zhan was with them at Lu's house while Yibo was with the guys. They were said to stay put and wait until wedding to keep it thrilling and fun.

"Zhan.. it's already late at night. Go to bed.  You need to look gorgeous tomorrow."

"WHAAAATTT!? You want me to sleep right now? Its just 10 pm. And what do ya mean! I wanna party! Where are my drinks!? Arrghhh.. LuJie.. you're ruining my expectations.."

"We had drinks yesterday, Zhan.."

"Aiyaa.. I'm not some bride who needs to sleep to look good. I wanna go to Yibo!"

The girls sighed. Well, it was not really their plan.  It were the men who decided it. And now, Zhan being the only guy between the two is feeling frustrated because of their antics. He is a guy for God's sake. He wants to party and have fun. But the ladies aren't allowing. He could still manage them.. but Xuan Lu's mom, with a typical protective mother's instinct has strictly commanded him not to leave before the wedding. More to that, she herself stayed on guard for him.

Well.. it's not her fault. She is just being protective and loving. But she doesn't understand what Zhan wants and that's the problem.

Zhan was already sulking a lot. So they slowly left. The guy huffed and lied down on the bed. He had so many plans and wishes to fulfill before his wedding. But they are falling apart slowly.

He took his phone and rushed to Yibo's contact and made a video call. When the call was picked up, he saw the man who seemed to walk.

"What's up baby?", Yibo asked from the other side and smiled at the other's pouting face.

"The ceiling."

"What!?"

"You asked what's up. I'm cramped up here. I feel like a bird being caged up. I wanna fly!"

"Want me to add to your wings?"

"Please!"

Yibo chuckled.

"C'mon BoBo.. I miss you. I wanna go party with you and have lots of drinks. But I'm being treated as a tender shy bride."

"Awh! My ZhanZhan is sulking!?"

"Yes! ZhanZhan wants to jump on someone and get a big hug!"

"You're gonna get even more than that tomorrow.", Yibo smirked at the screen.

"Did you have dinner?", Zhan changed the topic.

"Yes! What about you??"

"Yeah.. why do they need to keep us separated?"

"I don't know. It seems like their plan since long ago."

"Hmm.."

"ZhanZhan?"