HURT

"Z..Zhan? I.. do.. don't feel com..fo..rt..able.."

"I'm here Bo.. I'm here for you!"

Oh no!

Zhan was worried, but he knew panicking and worrying too much would not help. Pulling Yibo closer, Zhan let him lie down on his lap. Yibo hugged Zhan's waist and shivered in fear.

"Yibo.. I'm here. Don't get scared okay?"

"I'm right here! I'll take care of you.."

"Look at me!"

Zhan pulled Yibo, who had his face burried in his tummy. Zhan felt sorry, cause he could do nothing for his love. He was helpless, but he still tried his best.

"Yibo, don't bury your face like that.. you'll feel suffocated. Look, I'm right here, talk to me. You'll feel better maybe?"

"Z-Zhan.."

"Yes?"

"I.. I'm fine.. but.. is.. is.. there someone watching us.. from there?", Yibo stuttered out, as he pointed at a comparatively dark part of the room. Zhan followed his gesture and found a strange figure with two shining eyes. He was terrified as hell now. He gulped hard.

"Zhan..?"

"It's.. n.. nothing. Don't scare yourself BoBo.", Zhan patted his head.

"ZhanZhan.. I'm.. not a kid. It's staring at us!"

"It's nothing! Believe me BoBo."

"But.. but.."

"You don't believe?.. Then.. then.. I'll show you what is it!", Zhan regretted as soon as he uttered. God! He was scared too! But for now, calming Yibo down was the most important thing!

He looked for his phone and turned the torch light on. With it, he slowly walked to the darker corner and Yibo followed. By now, the shining eyes weren't visible anymore and Zhan felt like a scared cat trying to fight back. He carefully shuffled the things at the corner to look for the object that has been scaring them, when he felt like something pounced on him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!", Zhan and Yibo both screamed their lungs out while Yibo pulled Zhan to himself protectively but ended up falling back on the ground and bumped their heads.

They slowly opened their closed eyes, and their eyes bulged out in surprise the moment they saw the furry thing sitting on Zhan's stomach, licking its paws.

"Meow!"

Zhan cooed when he saw the kitten sitting on him, totally forgetting about his still terrible partner, shocked due to the sudden outcome of the events

"Hi! Little kitty, you're really capable huh? You scared us so much..!", Zhan said tickling the cat's nose.

"Z.. Zhan.."